Drive-Shaft loops ready to buy! Need at least 10 buyers!

hopefully he is just really busy

RC's will be $150 QC's will be $175

There made by Cherry Performance and he says there a perfect bolt in fit! Need at least 10 people for sure to start making them....the more the merrier though!

1. Troy's QC SRT

is the 3rd picture the one for sale here ???

Are driveshaft loops mandatory with drag radials ? Or just slicks

I can't get Ron to respond back...He seemed to be ready to get it rolling last I talked to him, he just needed the people to make it worth while....... Does anyone know him personally that could check on him to make sure he's ok....

Wish I could tell you what's going on with the loops.....havnt heard from Ron since the day I told him i'll get the peolpe needed to start production. I don't know him personally so I don't know what he's up to stopping him from replying back.

Wish I could tell you what's going on with the loops.....havnt heard from Ron since the day I told him i'll get the peolpe needed to start production. I don't know him personally so I don't know what he's up to stopping him from replying back.

thanks for the effort so far:rock::rock::rock:

keep my name on the list:rock:

red if possible, black is fine:rock:

give the word & we'll slam dunk this deal:rock::burnout:

Did people send him money???? As its been a long time and if sent paypal or a CC used it might end up being too long to dispute.....its only been since April 8th.......
and from the looks of the loops we are no talking rocket science here a high school shop student could make these with the right equip.....but thats JMHO
just the fact that emails are not answered isnt a good sign, but hopefully all will work out for these best.............

Back