Drive-Shaft loops ready to buy! Need at least 10 buyers!

8 out of 10's not bad. Just tell him to make the 10 cause the other two will sell also. That way we can get ours put on before the Panama GTG. :rock::rock:

that doesn't sound like a bad idea..... I'm sure we could get the other two sold....crap if i have to i'll buy an extra and sell it at pcb!

did ya find out bout color options & shippin?????

Last edited:
1. Troy's QC SRT(QC Loop)
2. Whataguy83 (RC Loop)
3. Supercub (RC Loop)
4. 1BADTRK (QC Loop)
5. SANTEEN (QC Loop)
6. Ramsrt711 (QC Loop)
7. Jfireboy1 (QC Loop)
8. Homsh (QC Loop)
9. ZCx (RC Loop)

Count me in for 1 as long as it comes painted and with mounting hardware... have a badass 04 RC

want to go for 15 or 20????

would a cut off date be a good idea????

want to go for 15 or 20????

would a cut off date be a good idea????

As far as i know theres no cut-off number....he wants to make some and he said no less than 10...if its more thats great but he didnt want to make less than 10!

I think thats 10, right. Are they made yet :D. Times a wastin, gotta get it put on. When do you want the Money?

Yes sir that would be 10....but let it be known that I am not collecting any money, making any money, receiving any discount (that I know of) nor am I handling any parts..... I'm simplying a guy that wants a driveshaft loop and after a pm or two found out that Ron doesn't want to make them unless he sells a certain amount (10 minimum) so I offered to advertise to speed up the process as well as answer all questions that I can with information given from Ron. So now I have emailed Ron and let him know that we are at 10 and am waiting to go to the next step....collect money to begin production

Troy's QC SRT said:
The RC loops he has will work on the 04-05 forsure 06 RC has a different setup which he has not made yet. I don't know forsure if he will or not.....If you have a 05/06 QC your good to go as they are the same ;)

Is he planning on making one for an 06 RC? Let me know If you ever hear thanks!

What's the scoop on the Loops. :dontknow: Are they gonna be made in time to install before the Panama GTG? Just checking hadn't heard anymore about them just wondering if I gotta buy one of the universal one to put on the truck or not. :dontknow:

I'm still waiting on Ron to get back with me as well....... I'm going to try to find someone that knows him better that may be able to call him......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back