Dropped the truck....

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics will be posted soon...but I dropped her 2" in the front and 4.5" in the back.:rock:

Went with the McGaugys Kit due to monetary issues and impatience, however, I dont see why everybody says its a peice of crap. :dontknow:

Its pretty awesome....doesnt ride perfectly. But it rides better than I expected. I have never owned a lowered vehicle before but this baby rides pretty nice around corners at high speed and no worries soo far:rock: ....Except for the dent that the dealership put on my truck while installing it....:mad:

I have no issues so far. I like it!!!:D :star:

I feel like a pimp right now!!!:p

That's ALL THAT COUNTS, my Friend. :rock:

When you change the dynamics of a vehicle.... It's ALWAYS going to be just short of "normal".... The only thing that you have to look for in a GOOD kit is if "The overall conditions are BETTER than before". :dontknow: If that rings true, then it was a good investment. :) :rock: ......... If NOT.... Well, let us know. :dontknow: ;) :eek:

Prof said:
Well, its been four minutes...where are the pics?

Waiting for the Inlaws to get out of my office....theyve been sleeping in their for the last two weeks and Ive had to resort to my laptop.:(

The pictures are easier to download on the desktop.:eek:

Black1 said:
That's ALL THAT COUNTS, my Friend. :rock:

When you change the dynamics of a vehicle.... It's ALWAYS going to be just short of "normal".... The only thing that you have to look for in a GOOD kit is if "The overall conditions are BETTER than before". :dontknow: If that rings true, then it was a good investment. :) :rock: ......... If NOT.... Well, let us know. :dontknow: ;) :eek:

Thanx jake.;)

I am curious as to how much it cost. I only heard about boomers drop kit and I think he sells his for $850 (out of my range).

Paul

Oh for crying out loud, where are the frigging pics??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I agree with the Prof

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Waiting for the Inlaws to get out of my office....theyve been sleeping in their for the last two weeks and Ive had to resort to my laptop.:(

The pictures are easier to download on the desktop.:eek:

I luv ya Krazy, but just run down to the store , get a small smoke bomb and ........................................

GET US SOME DAMN PICS:D

hey krazy, since u lowered it have u looked at your front and rear swaybars? if u dont get littler swaybars endlinks for f and r u will need them , cause your front will b pointing up and the rear will point down, the corect position , they BOTH should be at a level position. i found this out the hard way .

Is it picture time yet?
Come on fir christ sake, its fathers day...give us a treat...pix pix pix please!:)

dallas said:
Is it picture time yet?
Come on fir christ sake, its fathers day...give us a treat...pix pix pix please!:)

God damn Dallas, you decided to put in an appearance.

All ready to be another year older?;) :p :D :rock:

Well dust you off!!! Sup mang where you been??
dallas said:
Is it picture time yet?

DaYuM that truck really looks great with no pics to see it!!!:rolleyes: :stupido2: :stupido3: :argh:

alright kris...where are they?..your upsetting the masses here..dont make me do something nasty:D ....pics brutha.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back