Dropped the truck....

You guys are horrible...like a bunch of little kids on christmas or something!LOL!!! I was gonna make you wait longer, but I couldnt wait to show ya!!:D

Look for the Dent on the passenger side...and sorry for the picture quality. I drink beer.:D :D :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
You guys are horrible...like a bunch of little kids on christmas or something!LOL!!! I was gonna make you wait longer, but I couldnt wait to show ya!!:D

Look for the Dent on the passenger side...and sorry for the picture quality. I drink beer.:D :D :D

Looks nice Kris.

How the hell did they ding it like that?

free paint job from the dealer i take it ----looks good

Definitely sits nice now!:rock: :rock:

Lookin' Good Kris!!!

BTW, you have a small dent in the rear passenger side fender.

:D:D:D:D

Thanx guyz...and thanks to that someone special that Pm'd me a while back about it.:D:D:D

Hey Scott! Did you see the dent on my passenger side?:(:D:D:D

Yeah, it goes back to the scene of the crime tomorrow so they can fix her up before my Car Show this coming Saturday....:(

She better come back nicer then when I dropped her off the first time!:D:D:D

king daddy said:
hey krazy, since u lowered it have u looked at your front and rear swaybars? if u dont get littler swaybars endlinks for f and r u will need them , cause your front will b pointing up and the rear will point down, the corect position , they BOTH should be at a level position. i found this out the hard way .

What do you mean?:dontknow: I took it to the dealership and they installed it so I think they should have noticed it if it dont work...:dontknow:

KRAZYSRT10 said:

Lookin' KILLER!!! :rock: :rock:

I can't wait to get mine out of the sky!!! :p

Kris, the drop looks fawkin sweet :D

You should answer your PM's

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Waiting for the Inlaws to get out of my office....theyve been sleeping in their for the last two weeks and Ive had to resort to my laptop.:( .:eek:

Move to Hawaii and all kinds of relatives show up for the "free" place to stay!!!! I just say no!!!:D LOL

Drop looks very nice......a big improvement.

patrick

Big Perm said:
Kris, the drop looks fawkin sweet :D

You should answer your PM's

What PM's???:dontknow: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanx everybody...she went in for her cosmetic surgery today. The dealership gave us a Caliber for a rental.....I'll let you know its 60 times when I get back!LOL!!!:D :D :D

that sure looks purty!!! let us know how she rides.Hope they took care of your sway bars, pinion angles,alignment etc,etc,etc,.She sure looks good though,and the best color too!!Why be black like the rest,u be red which is the best!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back