Dropped the truck....

wont grow old said:
that sure looks purty!!! let us know how she rides.Hope they took care of your sway bars, pinion angles,alignment etc,etc,etc,.She sure looks good though,and the best color too!!Why be black like the rest,u be red which is the best!!

I'm pretty sure they took care of everything, since they had to align it. It wouldnt come into alignment if they didnt tweek the swaybars and pinion angles right?:dontknow:

And either way....it rides very nice. I am extremely impressed and glad that I did it. I am not picking fights here, but for those of you that said I should spend lots of money for Garys kit......I'm kinda glad that I didnt.;)

Now I can use this extra money to buy a PCM or save up for that ROE that I wanna get....

Or better yet, spend it on my 2 and 1/2 year old Son.:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I'm pretty sure they took care of everything, since they had to align it. It wouldnt come into alignment if they didnt tweek the swaybars and pinion angles right?:dontknow:

And either way....it rides very nice. I am extremely impressed and glad that I did it. I am not picking fights here, but for those of you that said I should spend lots of money for Garys kit......I'm kinda glad that I didnt.;)

Now I can use this extra money to buy a PCM or save up for that ROE that I wanna get....

Or better yet, spend it on my 2 and 1/2 year old Son.:D

Kris,

Lookin good Brah!

Don't sweat the sway bar links. I had mine dropped without them for a long time with no problems. I just installed Justins Sway bar links and I honestly don't notice much of a difference? Then again I am not throwing it aroun corners really hard either. Were they able to Zero out your alignment??

So Krazy,did you get a kit for a 1500 chassis or the 2500 chassis ???:dontknow:

6pakattack said:
So Krazy,did you get a kit for a 1500 chassis or the 2500 chassis ???:dontknow:

The website said it was for a 1500....I hope that helps. I know there were two different kinds, the 1500 and the 2500 kit. I know you had alot of questions about this. I wish I knew the difference...:dontknow:

Marc T said:
Kris,

Lookin good Brah!

Don't sweat the sway bar links. I had mine dropped without them for a long time with no problems. I just installed Justins Sway bar links and I honestly don't notice much of a difference? Then again I am not throwing it aroun corners really hard either. Were they able to Zero out your alignment??

Thanks Marc....I'll probly be buying some of them in the future.:D I'm pretty sure they were able to zero it out...they used the regular ram 20's and that lazer thingy to do it. Seems to be pretty straight from what I can tell....the only time it drifts is on slanted roads....well, it did that before.:D:D:D

hey krazy, turn your front wheels all the way and look at them for your self, if the sway bars are not level , and not level in rear, well it will not ride right. but two each his own. just trying to help

king daddy said:
hey krazy, turn your front wheels all the way and look at them for your self, if the sway bars are not level , and not level in rear, well it will not ride right. but two each his own. just trying to help

Thanx for the help...I'll check it out. It seems to ride good, but as I said before. I have never owned a lowered vehicle...so I dont know what to look for or what to expect....I hope I didnt seem like I was gaffing you off...I was just confused by what you were talking about.

Not too much smart on the mechanical stuff and thingys!:D:D

no prob brother , sorry if i sounded ruff, / in the background i have wife , her sister , and 5 KIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS , all talking at once , and i think there r talking to me , helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp. o hey and 4 dogs

Looks great :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
BTW the sway bar angle does matter.
If you want to see family and friends show up,just move to Florida!!!!

McGaugys Lowering Kit

The kit really looks good on your truck. I,m thinking about that kit for my RC. There is a shop here in PHX that will install.

Sweet Kris.... Looks great! Little different getting in and out now huh? LoL Bet it looks sick in person.:rock:

1qksrt said:
Looks great :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
BTW the sway bar angle does matter.
If you want to see family and friends show up,just move to Florida!!!!

...uh....lived there the last 8 years.;) :p :p :p

Navy made me go to this stupid island paradise place!:p :D :D :D

And the family is visitng from Pensacola.:dontknow:

king daddy said:
no prob brother , sorry if i sounded ruff, / in the background i have wife , her sister , and 5 KIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS , all talking at once , and i think there r talking to me , helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp. o hey and 4 dogs

No worries...;)

Sigma-Wildcat said:
The kit really looks good on your truck. I,m thinking about that kit for my RC. There is a shop here in PHX that will install.

When I was a teen I used to go out to Laveen for the rodeo. Ofcourse that was about 12-14 years ago. I grew up in mesa and my family still lives all around phoenix.:)

NBT said:
Sweet Kris.... Looks great! Little different getting in and out now huh? LoL Bet it looks sick in person.:rock:

Yeah it does....thanx Ken. How ya doing Bro. Been a little busy so I havent been around much...is Dawn doing better?? I hope so.:eek: :)

Sigma-Wildcat said:

BTW...are you using a shop or going thru Dragon??:dontknow:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
When I was a teen...Of course that was about 12-14 years ago.

:s: :s: :s: :s: :s: :s: :s: :s: :s: :s: :s: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Well you should be proud...I looks nice,,,,infact ,,,schweet mang!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back