Dropped the truck....

bigike said:
HEY kRAZY could you call me, i'd like to talk to bout the drop.

Jay
832-226-6088

I'll call you tomorrow (Saturday) okay Jay!:D

I'm not sure what time it is in Texas but usually its later than it is here in Hawaii!;)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I'll call you tomorrow (Saturday) okay Jay!:D

I'm not sure what time it is in Texas but usually its later than it is here in Hawaii!;)

I thought Hawaii was like 4 hours behind Houston..... you know... because that's where Bigike is... like me although I haven't met him yet.

Yet being the word! I'm back in Houston and beggin my wife to let me buy a kit from someone. Now she says that she doesn't like the look. Damn women! I'll keep workin on her.............you still likin the ride?

bigike said:
Yet being the word! I'm back in Houston and beggin my wife to let me buy a kit from someone. Now she says that she doesn't like the look. Damn women! I'll keep workin on her.............you still likin the ride?

Yup...I drove it on the freeway after we talked and it rode pretty good. It seemed a little mushy but I bet you some caltracs or helper bags and them QA1 shocks will do it justice! Now I just need to find me a sugar daddy!:p

hey chris, drop looks awesome man. the stance is perfect on that kit. ive got a set of air bags i can sell ya if your interested. i installed them when it was lowered and took them off when i raised it back up. the caltracs didnt help my bottoming out just a heads up but they did help with the traction.

eddie102870 said:
hey chris, drop looks awesome man. the stance is perfect on that kit. ive got a set of air bags i can sell ya if your interested. i installed them when it was lowered and took them off when i raised it back up. the caltracs didnt help my bottoming out just a heads up but they did help with the traction.

Are you my sugar daddy???;) :p I'll call ya later Bro!:D

So did you buy them........................

Long term update............................

Eddie my wife loves the stripes, are they paint, drop me a pm if you dont want to list the price. Preeeeeessss

KRAZYSRT10 said:
You guys are horrible...like a bunch of little kids on christmas or something!LOL!!! I was gonna make you wait longer, but I couldnt wait to show ya!!:D

Look for the Dent on the passenger side...and sorry for the picture quality. I drink beer.:D :D :D

Sorry...I just miss her.:( I miss her alot....

Prof said:
Come home soon Kris.

PM me your phone number Roy so I can call you drunk next week!;)

BTW...where did my freakin pics of my truck go? I cant find any of her lowered!!!!! Dayum....woosaaaa......loosing my mind sane!:mad:

I put the same kit on my truck and loved it! I did have to put helperbags on the rearend but it handled like dream!! Sometimes you don't have to spend the most to get great results!!!:D

also ronnie did you remove your bump stops?

If not you have no front suspension, only what little is given by the 2" bump stop........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back