Dyno Day Calgary AB

trubuilt said:
If you add 15% to my 470 that would put me at 540 that seems pretty good for just bolt ons and a tune. :D :D :D

You had some great numbers, for sure..
Why not try it on a Dynojet and see what it does?
I would also really like to see your truck at a good track. It should rock !

Last edited:
It would be great if you could come down and baseline your truck 68. It would be interesting to see how close our trucks are, before you put your mods on.:) :)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Jack and Earnie are my Kings, you game frenchy?:p

Who are they?

Bert and Ernie were mine, as a kid....:D:D:D

Sure, What kind of game we playin' ??

Last edited:
oldcolt said:
It would be great if you could come down and baseline your truck 68. It would be interesting to see how close our trucks are, before you put your mods on.:) :)

Yes, it would be an interesting comparison.

rottenronnie said:
The end of what?

I HOPE you are talking about vehicles here....:p
you and old colt bring your fannies down next year, we will show ya what fun is all about buddy,

one of our westerners that came out was truely amazed at how much fun us southern folk have:D

alot went on , well I think the chief is downloadign the good pics now,and you can see some of the antics LOLOL

but we have a killer time on the track, and next year should be interesting;)

you and old colt bring your fannies down next year, we will show ya what fun is all about buddy,

one of our westerners that came out was truely amazed at how much fun us southern folk have:D

alot went on , well I think the chief is downloadign the good pics now,and you can see some of the antics LOLOL

but we have a killer time on the track, and next year should be interesting;)

I would love to make it down; and the Mrs. is game too...
2500 isn't all that far...

We might just stay in the truck and watch though....it depends what I see in Chief's pictures... :D:D:D

I hear things about the south and there is, well, those movies and all....;)

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
I would love to make it down; and the Mrs. is game too...
2500 isn't all that far...

We might just stay in the truck and watch though....it depends what I see in Chief's pictures... :D:D:D

I hear things about the south and there is, well, those movies and all....;)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

we was actually calm this year...........only one person got buried:D

I've talked to my wife about next year's GTG Stink. She may be game (could be tough for her to get time off work). Ron, Brian and I were just talking about having rental car drags down there next year.:D :D :D :D

Sorry Stink......no french here either.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

oldcolt said:
i maybe down in your area during stampede week i don't know what kind of lead time ronnie needs to line up dyno time

oldcolt said:
I've talked to my wife about next year's GTG Stink. She may be game (could be tough for her to get time off work). Ron, Brian and I were just talking about having rental car drags down there next year.:D :D :D :D

Sorry Stink......no french here either.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch:

why dont you french wankers come to panama and run the king:D
i would like to go to gtg like that looks like blast:rock: that time of year is bad for me:mad: ill be in your area in oct. you can buy me beer

68charger said:
i would like to go to gtg like that looks like blast:rock: that time of year is bad for me:mad: ill be in your area in oct. you can buy me beer
you jsut give me a shout buddy and we will have quick gtg just for ya bud:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back