Dyno Day Calgary AB

Yellow venom said:
LMAO! Those vids are hilarious!!:D :rock: Great coverage Jeff!:rock:

thanks, oh and I tried the other tune I have that I was talking about my a/f is now 11.4 at wot and alot faster that's the one I pulled 494

Ramchargerguy said:
thanks, oh and I tried the other tune I have that I was talking about my a/f is now 11.4 at wot and alot faster that's the one I pulled 494

Yes that 10.2 at the dyno was costing you a bit in power, that's for sure..

The dyno ran for 4-1/2 more hours after you guys left, with the LS1 BMW being tuned with a big hit of nitrous and the turbo'ed Pinto after that...
I told you Toma never sleeps....;)

Ronnie

looks like you guys had a blast hope i can make it next time other than the smart car what are some of dyno numbers or did smart car get the best one:D

yellowfever#154 said:
Looks like fun guys, next time I should be running and there with you. The picture at the gas station is priceless.

Yeah it was funny there are a few more gas station pics, I must say you have one hell of a nice shop trucks lookings good I like the valve covers and intake colors gonna be sweet when it's done :rock:

Ramchargerguy said:
Yeah it was funny there are a few more gas station pics, I must say you have one hell of a nice shop trucks lookings good I like the valve covers and intake colors gonna be sweet when it's done :rock:

Thanks, I can wait until its on the road.

Yellow venom said:
On the bottom row there is
Joe(me)-Yellow Venom YF QC
Norbert-Hucksrt black 04 RC
Jeff-Ramchargerguy black 06 RC
Ken- AlbertaSRT 04 black RC
Ron-Rottenronnie
and Marty with the 05 CE
And second row 3rd from end is Andrew-Truebuilt 05 red RC

Great time Ron,will have to do again Soon:rock:
thanks... now i can put faces to you guys. :)

yellowfever#154 said:
Looks like fun guys, next time I should be running and there with you. The picture at the gas station is priceless.

Yeah,we passed everything on the way down,Except the Husky!:D They're thirsty fella's!:rock: :burnout:

thanx!!! It's my favorite shirt !! Damn criuse control only holds 84 mph! had to feather the rest!! LOL !!!

magpie

Nice shot of the magpie in the spokes of Ronnie"s Truck!!!:rock:

Going to the dyno tonight. Ron was kind enough to arrange a time for me, since I had to work during the last dyno day. I'm just looking for a base line, then will dyno again after I install my MOPAR long-tube's, catless mids and SCT tune. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Nce nice ... i'll have to take drive down one day to c what my girl can do on dyno ... let us know whats a numbers

Well that was fun!! It was my first time on a dyno, what a rush. My buddy's GT500 had 16 more HP than my 10.......I will have to fix that!! My A/F ratio needs some work and I will have to hit on Torrie for a new tune, but I can't wait to go back.:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back