Dyno Day Calgary AB

sure hope so my shutdown is scheduled to end on the 14th so as long as it stays on sched. i"m in:rock:

PM sent,
I'm going to try and make this one as well.
PM me the details, I'll join the Edmonton Convoy. We got a lot of attention at our last GTG. Amazing how few people know about the SRT-10. (Even though there are SRT hoods everywhere aound here) A convoy of these trucks in Alberta would be quite a site.

Alberta-SRT said:
PM sent,
I'm going to try and make this one as well.
PM me the details, I'll join the Edmonton Convoy. We got a lot of attention at our last GTG. Amazing how few people know about the SRT-10. (Even though there are SRT hoods everywhere aound here) A convoy of these trucks in Alberta would be quite a site.

Excellent Ken,Hopefully you can join us,good seeing you on here again:rock:

I wont be able to make it this time.

yellowfever#154 said:
I dont think mine will be together in time. Ill try but I think I have too much to do yet.

There are a couple of weeks yet but you don't want to rush the project either...

yellowfever#154 said:
I dont think mine will be together in time. Ill try but I think I have too much to do yet.

I have faith in ya Tyler,you will get it done!:rock: And I will be working out of Red Deer mid to late week this week,So I will be around to give you a hand in the evening too Tyler:rock:

Hey Ron,you want me to bring that Evans coolant down to ya too?

Yellow venom said:
Hey Ron,you want me to bring that Evans coolant down to ya too?

Yes, thanks Joe.
I kinda forgot about it....:eek: It's been busy here.

C'ya on the 15th.

rottenronnie said:
Yes, thanks Joe.
I kinda forgot about it....:eek: It's been busy here.

C'ya on the 15th.

OK,will do,seems to be working:rock: I haven't been hotter then 188F in traffic,idle,playing around,so far so good:rock:

Also Ron,what time do you want the convoy there?:dontknow: and can ya send me some directions and an address to please:D

Last edited:
Yellow venom said:
OK,will do,seems to be working:rock: I haven't been hotter then 188F in traffic,idle,playing around,so far so good:rock:

Also Ron,what time do you want the convoy there?:dontknow: and can ya send me some directions and an address to please:D

Hi Joe-

The address is 3916A 3A street N.E. Calgary

Deerfoot Trail (Hwy 2) to McKnight Blvd.; West on McKnight Blvd. to Edmonton Trail. Turn South (left) on Edmonton Trail then turn right on 38th Ave. Then take the first right into the alley.
Roll your window down and you won't get lost. :D

Somewhere between 11 and noon should be good...

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
Hi Joe-

The address is 3916A 3A street N.E. Calgary

Deerfoot Trail (Hwy 2) to McKnight Blvd.; West on McKnight Blvd. to Edmonton Trail. Turn South (left) on Edmonton Trail then turn right on 38th Ave. Then take the first right into the alley.
Roll your window down and you won't get lost. :D

Somewhere between 11 and noon should be good...

OK,sounds like about 10 min off the Deerfoot?:D ,sounds easy enough,we will be there 11 or shortly after:rock:

Yellow venom said:
OK,sounds like about 10 min off the Deerfoot?:D ,sounds easy enough,we will be there 11 or shortly after:rock:

Not even 10 mins...

See you there..

rottenronnie said:
There are a couple of weeks yet but you don't want to rush the project either...

The trouble is that the truck is a hour from home so I can only work on it on the weekends when I get a day pass from the wife :D . The motor is finished now so I will pick it up sometime this week and get it stuffed into the truck this weekend. I will see how far I make it on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back