Engine Build cost

Bone said:
Stinker would have all the prices on parts.

However, Dan works mostly for beer and Ho money. Local shops I can either give the phone numbers for or give you a ball park price, since I have modified most everything on the engine.

From file fitting the rings, to bore line honing the engine can be done in town. Even porting the heads. They have already done several viper engines here, both on the forum and locals with Vipers.

You won't find a lower price on making a sweet forged engine. However, any work we take here, we will only do if a vendor doesn't offer that service.

I will help anyone out, without sacrificing the forum vendors' game.

I don't charge anything for running the parts around town, other than some beer at next reunion. Many have benefited from the local shops. I feel extremely lucky to have some great knowledge in town from some good ole boys. Even some youngins like Brian Anderson with his dyno.

Yea bone i'll be looking you up if i get my motor built while im still in va......never know i might run into some cash quick:D

Jack, can you elaborate a little. I talked with Tony about parts. He did ask about nitrous as far as the rings. Im going to run my Paxton with a some more boost. What about clearances? Ring gap?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back