Engine is at Arrow

Engine is delivered. Shop says it looks good. I will stop by after work.

Very Cool.......

Can't wait

VJ

tinygiants said:
Engine is delivered. Shop says it looks good. I will stop by after work.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Once again Dale...I urge you to get it on a dyno before you install it in your truck. With the problems you have had getting that engine, I would be very hesitant to install it until you had put some stress on it and got some good input from a reputable tuner.

Roy

Prof said:
Once again Dale...I urge you to get it on a dyno before you install it in your truck. With the problems you have had getting that engine, I would be very hesitant to install it until you had put some stress on it and got some good input from a reputable tuner.

Roy
Thanks for the advice Roy. I value your ideas.

Attachments

• P1000679.jpg
    P1000679.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 40
congrats:rock: :rock: :rock:

road trip to EED?????

Great news Dale. It took me 9 months to get mine done. I have about 1300 miles on the motor now and just waiting to get it dynotuned. That should happen the week of the 17th. Good luck in finishing your project.

HV SRT said:
Great news Dale. It took me 9 months to get mine done. I have about 1300 miles on the motor now and just waiting to get it dynotuned. That should happen the week of the 17th. Good luck in finishing your project.
Who is doing your tune?

Tom Wong in Vancouver, Wa. All he does is vipers and corvettes. He knows the vec 3 and he has tuned vipers with the Roe SC. The head viper tech at Timberline Dodge in Portland told me about him. When do you think you will be ready? Maybe he could tune both our trucks at the same time.

I will get the truck ready over Thanksgiving. I will be looking for a tune by Christmas.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back