Engine is at Arrow

Summit.

I got the budget kit, a dry shot nozzle, and a nitrous pressure gage. The kit is designed as a wet kit, but Sean Roe advised to use it as a dry shot and just meter the fuel in via the fuel injectors with the VEC since I will use it to trigger the nitrous anyway.

joe was down here in new mexico with me last weekend ..he is a straight up guy he just has a lot on his plate right now im sure it will get better for him soon

505'sFastestViper. said:
joe was down here in new mexico with me last weekend ..he is a straight up guy he just has a lot on his plate right now im sure it will get better for him soon
Hi Dom,
Thanks for the reassurance.
Joes integrity is not in question. I am confident he is a straight up guy. But I must admit that as a customer I am not fond of his business model. When I contacted Joe on July 30 he promised me my engine by August 4. On August 4 he admitted he did not have a gasket but everything else was done and ready. He committed that my engine would be out in a "day or two." I tried to call Joe every day since August 6th (day two of the "day or two") and have not been successful at getting him. So is my engine waiting on something else now? Was there more missing than I was originally told? What is the delay now? If it is still the cover, I can finish that here. Ship it. If it is still issues on the intake, then be honest and tell me that is the problem. But sitting on my engine and just holding it as multitudes of other projects roll on is not what I was told at any time during this build yet it has repeatedly happened.

tinygiants said:
Hi Dom,
Thanks for the reassurance.
Joes integrity is not in question. I am confident he is a straight up guy. But I must admit that as a customer I am not fond of his business model. When I contacted Joe on July 30 he promised me my engine by August 4. On August 4 he admitted he did not have a gasket but everything else was done and ready. He committed that my engine would be out in a "day or two." I tried to call Joe every day since August 6th (day two of the "day or two") and have not been successful at getting him. So is my engine waiting on something else now? Was there more missing than I was originally told? What is the delay now? If it is still the cover, I can finish that here. Ship it. If it is still issues on the intake, then be honest and tell me that is the problem. But sitting on my engine and just holding it as multitudes of other projects roll on is not what I was told at any time during this build yet it has repeatedly happened.
we talked about your motor and about the intake and a lot of things the intake is very restrictive

I talked to Joe today. FedEX is scheduled to pick up the motor tomorrow.

It will be great to see your ride on the road. Now your kids will get to enjoy the truck more than just riding around in the inside of the tires

VJ

Yes, this has been an extended wait for you Dale. I hope it will work very well. I'm just shocked Arrow took so long.

It was not Arrow that was the problem. But the important thing is that the engine should be home in a few days.

Dale is a very patient man.

Prof said:
It was not Arrow that was the problem. But the important thing is that the engine should be home in a few days.

Dale is a very patient man.

Whatever the problem was, Dale is much more patient than I am. :dontknow: And I thought I was extremely patient..

Thanks for the kind words.

Roy is right. Arrow processed the block in a relatively reasonable time frame.

I have a tracking number. :rock: It is scheduled to be in my local shipping office on Friday. I may get it to my install shop on Monday.

west bound & down.........:rock: :rock: :rock:

Motor is at my local distribution center :). They are scheduled to deliver on Monday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back