Engine Parts For Sale.

Updated list:

1: Both Factory Cylinder Heads $700 plus shipping
2: Bikertats Valve Covers $300 (shipping included) set up for Paxton and Accusump)
3: Bikertat's powdercoated intake (Red) $550 shipping included
4: Bikertat's powdercoated thermostat housing (Red) SOLD $136.02 to Dom (shipping included)
5. Misc internal engine parts and electrical parts including the Accusump.

Wolfram and I did an exhange on my stock parts listed above (items 2, 3, and 4) from FlChubs old 06RC engine. I believe Clint's engine had under 30K miles on it before disassembly. Maybe Clint will chime in on this.

Also I don't have any pics of items 2, 3, and 4 but maybe Darin (Wolfram) can supply some pics as he has the parts right now. Wolfram is in Texas so shipping charges could be avoided if it is less money to ship to you instead of shipping it to me in Los Angeles. The heads are at AwdIsuzu's house and maybe I can get Mike to take a few pics for me to post here.

WOLFRAM said:
These are all I could find. Thought I had some of them removed, can't find them.

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

The valve covers are set up for an AccuSump (that I also have), and even though he would like to use it, It is also up for sale.

Here are some pics from Wolfram.

Due to some interest in the parts I'll bump it TTT.

1: Both Factory Cylinder Heads $600 plus shipping
2: Bikertats Valve Covers $300 (shipping included) set up for Paxton and Accusump)
3: Bikertat's powdercoated intake (Red) $550 shipping included
4: Bikertat's powdercoated thermostat housing (Red) Maybe it's SOLD at $136.02 to Dom (shipping included)
5. Misc internal engine parts and electrical parts including the Accusump.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back