Engine Swap

Kyle,:congrats: :congrats: on the build, engine bay looks very very clean.:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats:

DevilDawg3097 said:
NIce intake looks better now:rock: :p Get r done:marchmellow: Got my pulley today:D

It does look better doesn't it:)

Cowboy-Up said:
Kyle,:congrats: :congrats: on the build, engine bay looks very very clean.:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats:

Thanks Randy;)

andrew heywood said:
This is exciting.............

Your tellin me..........:D :D

News, News, News,...............the anticipation is killing me...........:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

andrew heywood said:
News, News, News,...............the anticipation is killing me...........:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

It's running!!:rock: :rock: Putting Justin's CAI on today and have to bleed the new master/slave ect,ect......:D

It did smoke up the whole shop from all the oil in the exhaust:D :D

Last edited:
It's done..................................:congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

It smokes like a freight train from the oil in the exhaust from the last motor blowing:( It will just have to burn out I guess:D

I got to spend the day tomorrow cleaning it up. I'll post some pictures up afterwards:rock:

Am I the first with an 05' engine in an 04' truck?:dontknow:

Last edited:
Congragts Kyle. :congrats:

So what's the dealio? Is it a stock motor or built motor? Staying N/A or going FI with it? :dontknow:

Spill it bro........:argh:

:D

kyle's srt10 said:
It's running!!:rock: :rock: Putting Justin's CAI on today and have to bleed the new master/slave ect,ect......:D

It did smoke up the whole shop from all the oil in the exhaust:D :D
Bad ass..........I had a plastic shoping bag from the freeway stick to my exaust pipe on my rumble bee took a little while for it to burn off , much like oil in yours. so IS this the maiden voyage, "HAS" anyone else put the 05 in a 04?

Ok, so on the build..........

It's stock other than bolt on's I think....:D :( I did get my centerforce viper master/slave combo finally put in though:D

I had planned on building and actually had the motor crated and ready to go out. The build for a Roe SC'r I was wanting to do was going to be an easy 10k:( There has been alot of talk about work slowing down towards the end of this year in our area (oil & gas) I work for one of the fracking companys here and decided to put my motor money into getting the truck paid off. Figured it was the smartest thing in this economy:mad:

I'll get some good pictures up tomorrow but my motor looks freakin cool:rock: The manifolds turned out awesome!!:rock:

I really wished I could have went ahead with the build but it just didn't make sense to me right now and dang sure not my wife:rofl: :rofl:

BTW I'm not using the knock sensors......

750.00 compared to 10.000...................keep it simple till we know the $$ is flowin........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

andrew heywood said:
750.00 compared to 10.000...................keep it simple till we know the $$ is flowin........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

It would have been an easy 15k:( I sold my old Roe back last summer when I ran out of work. So I was going to have to buy another one for at least 4k:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back