Engine Swap

kyle's srt10 said:
It would have been an easy 15k:( I sold my old Roe back last summer when I ran out of work. So I was going to have to buy another one for at least 4k:(
I can only say, when the time is right and we all are doing better with $$ comin in ........Watch out ..........cause wer'e gunna have some bad ass engine builds.............:rock: :burnout: :rock: And your truck looks sharp!!!!

Kyle once again has his head screwed on right!

Modifications are to be done with disposable cash after all of the necessities and emergency funds are fine. Mods cost much more than the initial dollars, and you better be ready financially and mentally ready to do it twice or possibly three times. A $15k build better be backed by at least a $20k reserve...and to be safe, there should be $30k.

hey, a running stocker srt 10 with bolt ons is better than a non running waiting on cash someday to build srt-10!:burnout:

kyle's srt10 said:

I do belive I'll be getting a new hood though:marchmellow:

Let me know, my dad will buy your old hood. He's already after my wing. :)

You work for Calfrac? We have some wells going in on my road right now.

Went out for the first drive today:D It sure felt good to have the truck back:rock: The viper master/slave centerforce combo is going to take some getting used to:) What's bad is my truck has 6200k on it and I'm on my 2 motor:eek: I'll try to make this one last past 12k:marchmellow:

Going with some visual mods before I start on the motor again:)

Great to see that you have your truck up and running again. MAYBE I will have mine running by the end of the year!

pokeytemplar said:
Great to see that you have your truck up and running again. MAYBE I will have mine running by the end of the year!

Thanks;)

I had to use a few things off the 05' wiring harness I had:( Did you still need it?:dontknow:

That would be nice. I have started disassembling my entire wiring harness and dismantling my fuse box so I can resize/relocate it. It would be a good time to have it around. How much of your 05 harness did you have to use?

I had to do this after I seen it:D
truckstuff038.jpg

A few engine pictures thanks Justin,Ramfromhell,and devildog!!:rock:
truckstuff039.jpg

truckstuff040.jpg

A qucik clean shot of the truck:rock:
truckstuff041.jpg

Kyle, man that truck is slick,slick,slick,:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: engine bay, interior , exterior,:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

kyle's srt10 said:
Went out for the first drive today:D It sure felt good to have the truck back:rock: The viper master/slave centerforce combo is going to take some getting used to:) What's bad is my truck has 6200k on it and I'm on my 2 motor:eek: I'll try to make this one last past 12k:marchmellow:

Going with some visual mods before I start on the motor again:)

Yea I know what you mean. You gotta watch out for those little pulleys:D

congrats:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

love the red stitchin:rock:

Looks great Kyle, I know you gotta be glad to have it running again.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back