ever raced a saleen?

I think the 12.09 is for his lightning:dontknow: when are you going to head back to the track?

I have had so much crap going on this year it may be awhile before I get to go back.
BUT Our local track is having the last TNT of the season next Friday nite, I may try to go.

Last edited:
DSCN0349.jpg

DSCN0365.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0377.jpg

12.2 / Walk your @ss with the top down! lol

Ralph what kind of numbers you putting out in that Saleen?

Ralph what kind of numbers you putting out in that Saleen?

The car has a Saleen Supercharger, pulley upgrade, injector upgrade, Jon Lund tune, full exhaust, extreme CAI., shift kit, and 4.10 Gears.
I have another pulley I can swap with a c-16 race tune and Drag Radials. I know the car will run 11's in race trim. The car makes around 500 hp.
I'd say about 70% of the Saleen's built are supercharged. The non s/c cars are not very fast. I have a friend who owns a Roush Stage 3 Coupe that is pretty fast. The Shelby GT500's are still the fastest Mustangs though. My buddy Dave has a red '08 GT500 that runs 8's and is still street legal with a Kenne Bell 4.2 Litre Supercharger.

Last edited:
The car has a Saleen Supercharger, pulley upgrade, injector upgrade, Jon Lund tune, full exhaust, extreme CAI., shift kit, and 4.10 Gears.
I have another pulley I can swap with a c-16 race tune and Drag Radials. I know the car will run 11's in race trim. The car makes around 500 hp.
I'd say about 70% of the Saleen's built are supercharged. The non s/c cars are not very fast. I have a friend who owns a Roush Stage 3 Coupe that is pretty fast. The Shelby GT500's are still the fastest Mustangs though. My buddy Dave has a red '08 GT500 that runs 8's and is still street legal with a Kenne Bell 4.2 Litre Supercharger.

The reason I ask is I have a buddy who's Saleen is pushing 850hp and runs low 10's on street tires. He's put a lot of money and time into it and its an awesome looking car. I've always been a fan of them and yours looks amazing!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back