Everyone will be selling there shifters!!!!

Correct, its just converting H pattern to inline, it is not a sequential transmission by any means. If you faceplated your T56 then you can use it clutchless after the launch. A true sequential will have straight cut gears and kills ignition/rev matches to make shifting much smoother and easier on parts. That's typically around $20K....

I contacted Pfitzner about there sequential this morning, the full meal deal is 16k USD. 1-6 gears are dog gears, load sensing shift knob, module for ignition cut and throttle blip. They have stock and ready to ship for those interested.

FYI, this is just the internals. You have to install them into to factory housing.

I had a Hurst inline shifter 40 years ago on a T10. It was awesome at the track but sucked around town. Especially getting reverse for parking, Too many levers to pull and push. I love my new JTS Venum shifter! haven't missed a shift going up with it yet. I get the wrong gear downshifting once in a while. but likely because of lazyness I wont be changing mine!

old Ronnie "Mr. 4 Speed" Sox would of whooped up on this thing back in his day......... RIP Ronnie

P.S. I'm getting almost as good as Ronnie...................

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back