Everyone will be selling there shifters!!!!

Well that takes all the fun out of missing gears and using the excuse of missing a gear while racing lol. That is impressive though and im guessing very expensive.

I disagree with the title on this thread. Everyone will talk about it, even put it on their future mods in their sig list, but never pull the trigger.

I'd consider it but I'm afraid it may sit too low on the truck, think it may be designed more for cars

IMNSHO Any time you introduce electrical / electronics into the equation you add a significant point of failure as opposed to a purely mechanical system.

I like being able to skip gears with a regular stick, can't do it with this one.

I like being 100% in control and not giving that up to a paradigm that takes that away.

May be a great idea for a purely race application but on the street maybe not so much.

Maybe I'm just getting old ?

--CC

Ain't I kinda got one of these with my auto tranny? Just able to keep both hands on the wheel. :D

IMNSHO Any time you introduce electrical / electronics into the equation you add a significant point of failure as opposed to a purely mechanical system.

I like being able to skip gears with a regular stick, can't do it with this one.

I like being 100% in control and not giving that up to a paradigm that takes that away.

May be a great idea for a purely race application but on the street maybe not so much.

Maybe I'm just getting old ?

--CC

The only electronic part is the gear counter, and if you want to skip gears then just pull or push the lever until you're in what gear you want.

The only electronic part is the gear counter, and if you want to skip gears then just pull or push the lever until you're in what gear you want.

Yep when I can just move a traditional stick one time, and know what gear I'm in without having to have a digital readout simply by looking or feeling the position of the stick.

--CC

Yes it would be better suited for someone who actually races often enough to take benefit of it but it's really not a huge deal once you get used to it. It'll be second nature. It's not a new item, just new to our transmission ;)

I really like it.

Just thinking, that if you convert a QC to a 6-speed you actually dont have to change the pedal box anymore....or am i wrong....

I like the design and that it is a "plug and play" solution.

I really like it.

Just thinking, that if you convert a QC to a 6-speed you actually dont have to change the pedal box anymore....or am i wrong....

I like the design and that it is a "plug and play" solution.

You'll still need a clutch pedal bud. Taking off in first or using reverse still need a clutch pedal. Sequentially shifted after 1st

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back