Exhaust help

Contrary to what others say I've had magnaflow on every one of my vehicles including this truck for 3 years(50k Miles)+the kit was previously used. I drive it hard and have NEVER had any issues with this magnaflow or any other vehicles for that matter. I love the sound of magnaflow too not too loud and sounds impressive, not like a ricer which I've heard other exhausts on these trucks sound like.

Last edited:
Careful; with facial recognition software and a thorough Topographical Analysis, the authorities could arrest the driver in seconds if they wanted to !

:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

I had the Magna-flow cat back, the muffler didn't last very long. I now have the Mopar/Borla cat back; much higher quality. A number of guys have full Billy Boat systems. Tony sells MBRP exhaust. It's up to you! Best bet is to meet up with some folks and listen to their trucks.

Here is a clip of what the Mopar/Borla sounds like;

Ram SRT10 Mopar/Borla Exhaust Striker Cam - YouTube

I like the sound of the Borla,sounds like the car which I like,I agree with ya that the big single oval tip MUST GO!! :chain:LOL!
I dont have any sound clips of my Bassani exhaust,but it sounds exotic and different from all others Ive heard!! The B&B sounds good too Ive heard Rotten Ronnies:rock:,to me the Magnaflow sounds like a race car! They all sound good and different it comes down to what you want your truck to sound like and how much you want to $pend,myself I wanted mine to sound different then all the others and Ive accomplished that! :rock::rock::rock:(Bassani doesnt make a Catback anymore for our trucks) And I only know of one other Bassani catback truck out there:rock:
If your after a nice fairly quet sound ( a little louder then stock) until you drop the hammer then put high flow cats on it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back