Fall JTSVP GTG columbus ohio Mopar Nats

looks like i will not be making this G2G this Yr.... good luck to all - be safe driving and have fun,....

Come On Guys, Deadline For Preregistration Is Gonna Be Soon... This Is Definately An Awesome Event :rock:

Might make the drive out this yr//will have to see when it gets closer..just spectating though..

actually might make a GTG finally...if im not in Alaska working...i was planning on being in this area that week...

I need to know who is doing what? Has anybody registered - I didn't. I've never been there and really just need some coaching.

kennygene said:
I need to know who is doing what? Has anybody registered - I didn't. I've never been there and really just need some coaching.

Got My Tickets This Week :elefant:
Not Sure How To Register On-Site,
But I'm Sure It's Possible:dontknow:
Once Inside, Head Towards The Vipers:rock:

BlueSRT10 said:
Got My Tickets This Week :elefant:
Not Sure How To Register On-Site,
But I'm Sure It's Possible:dontknow:
Once Inside, Head Towards The Vipers:rock:

What was your fee? I didn't see any tickets just regular entry and race entry.

BlueSRT10 said:
$65.00 :rock:

I looked and they have nowhere to buy online...you have to send a money order...they never heard of Visa???

I will be there on friday/saturday:rock:
Have to catch a plane home saturday 21.50(9.50) detroit-amsterdam

Alex

OnceBitten said:
Have not decided for sure yet. I will let you know. Does Thursday evening or Friday morning work for you?

Friday morning would be much better for me. Are you planning to stay til Sunday? Do you have a room reserved?

Looks like the WV "group" will be leaving Friday morning if anyone will be traveling through let us know and we can meet up for the trip!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back