FALL SE GTG SEPTEMBER 10-14

Pan City... Kewl. Never been and lookin' forward to it.:captain:

According to the location, it's do-able.

Last edited:
Stinker and the Boss (2)
Eddie and the Boss (2)
amtrucker22 (3)
LaBontecsi and Mrs. (2)
EMT & the Mrs (2)
Borden3srt & Kristen (2) and unknown amount of landshark
Fatjack and Miss Betty (2)
RozSRT and Courtney (2) and a bottle of lime tequila
GriffsSRT and Christee (2)
Riff and Dianne (2)
WAZZZUP (1)
DONEO (1)
JMB and Family (4)
IH8CHVYS & Mary (2)
Venom Power (1)
FLCHUB (1)

FATJACK said:
Forget it Clit, you are still the biggest target:D :D :D :D :D :D
literally! now i have decided that i will show u kids how to ride a jetski if someone brings me a 3xl-4xl life jacket!

flchub said:
literally! now i have decided that i will show u kids how to ride a jetski if someone brings me a 3xl-4xl life jacket!

You could put two larges together???? :dontknow: :p :D

Hey everyone, Eddie called me yesterday about this GTG, and I was just about to book a flight, but I realized that is the weekend of the Moto GP race at Indy which I bought tickets to last July. While I really want to make this GTG, I already have tickets and accommodations for Moto GP booked and paid for. My son and I made it to the return of Moto GP to the US at Laguna Seca back in 2005, and we are really looking forward to this race at Indy.

I know all of you will have a fantastic time, and I have to figure out a way to see all of you again soon.

Bill.

Begood said:
Hey everyone, Eddie called me yesterday about this GTG, and I was just about to book a flight, but I realized that is the weekend of the Moto GP race at Indy which I bought tickets to last July. While I really want to make this GTG, I already have tickets and accommodations for Moto GP booked and paid for. My son and I made it to the return of Moto GP to the US at Laguna Seca back in 2005, and we are really looking forward to this race at Indy.

I know all of you will have a fantastic time, and I have to figure out a way to see all of you again soon.

Bill.

Bill, my little red rocket was pokin' out when I seen you were the latest person to reply to the thread. :rock:

You and Will have fun at the Indy MotoGP and I look forward to meeting you (one day :p)

flchub said:

Can you say.........Tsunami????????:D :D

flchub said:
OOORRRR we could strap borden's pull behind float to yo a$$:rock: :D :D :D ;)

Stinker and the Boss (2)
Eddie and the Boss (2)
amtrucker22 (3)
LaBontecsi and Mrs. (2)
EMT & the Mrs (2)
Borden3srt & Kristen (2) and unknown amount of landshark
Fatjack and Miss Betty (2)
RozSRT and Courtney (2) and a bottle of lime tequila
GriffsSRT and Christee (2)
Riff and Dianne (2)
WAZZZUP (1)
DONEO (1)
JMB and Family (4)
IH8CHVYS & Mary (2)
Venom Power (1)
FLCHUB (1)
Chris (1)

Ill be there i had a great time last time and cant wait to have some more fun!

eddie102870 said:
you gonna try and come back down in september?
Would like to but still farting with this tranny. I adjusted the kickdown cable and it didn't help so I'm still lookin for the problem. You mentioned a :)dontknow: )in the tranny and a servo but can't remember the :dontknow: you said to check?

Shift solenoid. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back