Famosa May 5 07 Never Seen Pics For lightninquick

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Rick I hope you like these pics. Some are from AwdIsuzu and some from me. If you "L" guys want any of the full res pics let us know.

Here are a few to start:

famoso1099.jpg

famoso1115.jpg

famoso1121.jpg

famoso1148.jpg

famoso1165.jpg

famoso1217.jpg

famoso1222.jpg

famoso1246.jpg

famoso2022.jpg

famoso2036.jpg

famoso2045.jpg

famoso2054.jpg

famoso2064.jpg

famoso2072.jpg

famoso2086.jpg

famoso2097.jpg

Just in case you missed it ..................

famoso1002.jpg

Fear this times 2 cuz Dom is coming with his BIG can of Spray Paint. He is angry that the L's have the "Top Dog" position. Be real careful cuz he is out to make you look like a Tonka toy. If you want to keep the watch bring it cuz FstJack is waiting patiently for your best.;)

SrtBrad said:
Just in case you missed it ..................

famoso1002.jpg

Fear this times 2 cuz Dom is coming with his BIG can of Spray Paint. He is angry that the L's have the "Top Dog" position. Be real careful cuz he is out to make you look like a Tonka toy. If you want to keep the watch bring it cuz FstJack is waiting patiently for your best.;)

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I took most of those pics with AWDISUZU's camera!!!

that was a fun day!

it had a damn nice lens on it... i was at the top of the stands for most of those pics.

Techsound said:
HAHAHAHA!!!!

I took most of those pics with AWDISUZU's camera!!!

that was a fun day!

it had a damn nice lens on it... i was at the top of the stands for most of those pics.

How's it going. Long time no see.:rock: :rock: And thanks again for all your help with that event.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
brad why dont you just give the lightning guys a hand job you kiss ass!!!!!!!!!!

You're not racing for the watch now you beastiality freak.:p Get up to speed turbo boy.:D I know it takes your spray can takes a few minuites to spool up. Don't worry you have an excuse.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

FATJACK said:
Damn great pictures!!! How about the "L" with the front wheels 2 feet in the air.

it actually lifted the wheels that high twice on that run,,,the first time he lifted,,,the second time the truck was rolling:rock:

the cool thing about it was the truck didnt dead hook,,,the tires actually rotated a bit first:rock:

on that truck i relocated a bunch of stuff to the back of the truck including the radiator!

the owner wanted it too hook,,well,,,i gave him hook:D

Way cool pics! I would have to put my motor in the back to get a wheel stand.

tsmith3 said:
Way cool pics! I would have to put my motor in the back to get a wheel stand.

lol,,,i basicly did that. the truck weighed right around 3k,lol

Gotta remember that you have to pass tech first and be 100% legal if your running in the 10's. Those guys in the 10's Ram or Lightning are there cause NHRA said they could be, if you can't pass tech in a mid sub 10-second pass or faster then no matter how much HP you make you can find yourself removed from the facility...Been there and done that!

358ciHD said:
Gotta remember that you have to pass tech first and be 100% legal if your running in the 10's. Those guys in the 10's Ram or Lightning are there cause NHRA said they could be, if you can't pass tech in a mid sub 10-second pass or faster then no matter how much HP you make you can find yourself removed from the facility...Been there and done that!
cool,,,lets see some pics of your truck

SrtBrad said:
How's it going. Long time no see.:rock: :rock: And thanks again for all your help with that event.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yeah ... long time no see...

i'm around... i mainly lurk :)

Hows your Red QC doing? still at Mike's?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back