FASTFOOD is bad for your health!! Must Read!

Stinker said:
:rock: :rock: :date: :hello: :dancing: :nurse: :laugh:

stinker you crack me up... you really took the time to find all those smilleys hahahahahahaha:rock:

VENOMOUS1 said:
...just talking about gets my blood boilin'. I though I intentionally had FcKER or Farkin or Focker!

I would love for that to happen just one more time before I die...can't remember the last time...:( ;)

That woman drives me crazy...I would buy much more from you if she were my dedicated account executive!

Duck tape, hammer and a 55 gallon drum of acid would work nicely...seriously tho, I'm up for some good food.

500snakz said:
Duck tape, hammer and a 55 gallon drum of acid would work nicely...seriously tho, I'm up for some good food.

GD dude, a 55 gallon drum of acid? :dontknow: I thought a simple damp sponge full would work.

500snakz said:

Someone's been watching "Who Framed Roger Rabbit." Oh no not DIIIPPPP!!!! :D

First off VENOMOUS1 : I offer NO excuse just explanation.

There were no lies about sending you your items. When I told you on the phone that I was going to send you the Sct and Ecu for free and that I ripped up your cc # I did rip up the # but your address also. So when I left for work my wife couldnt mail it out with no address. The next thing I know is I get a phone call telling me I'm getting ripped by you on this forum. I am human so I lost my temper and said you got what you paid for = NOTHING. I took NO money and sent No items. It was bad timing and I feel bad that you got upset. I'm not a bad person just bad timing with me going into outtage at the nuclear plant with 2 employees short.

Quote -Lots of P.M.'s but no offers. talk to me I'm in a dealing mood. After today I will be going into a month of outtage at the Mcguire nuclear plant serving @2500 people breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. So I wont be back to check if ya want anything.

I didnt realize it would be so overwelming or I would have never agreed to try and send you the items.
P.S. referring to post #137 the tag was retired with my truck. Done

Secound Chub: You are getting your $ to feed your fruitty pebble fix.

You could have called me at ANY time but you didnt (probably wouldnt answer) When you made the deal you said and I quote " give me 1/2 now and the rest when you CAN." I could have paid you sooner but when you fn cussed me out in a pm when I told you my grandmother died on christmas eve and I had to help my family with the funeral and had no money and you typed such a heart warming fu to me I decided to let you wait and for that I apologize.

I have never and will never F someone over.
Anger makes us do stupid things and for that I apologize.

Good day.

Stinker my family says thanks for your help and sorry for puttin you in the middle of my bs. You are a great friend!
CIMG0003.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back