FASTFOOD is bad for your health!! Must Read!

quit making all them babies and you wouldnt have to work so hard.

eddie102870 said:
quit making all them babies and you wouldnt have to work so hard.
Trust me were done, BUT if I knew they would all turn out like these 3 I would have 10 more.:p

505'sFastestViper. said:
posting pics of your kids to get sympathy hahahahah
Posting pics of my kids is because I'M A PROUD father
I have never asked for sympathy nor will I ever! I make choices and live with the end result. If they were bad choices I learn from them. You made a bad choice posting about my children learn from it!

I'm new here and haven't received my script yet. Exactly what part will I be playing in "Days Of Our Lives"?

-charlie
:D

phunny said:
I'm new here and haven't received my script yet. Exactly what part will I be playing in "Days Of Our Lives"?

-charlie
:D
Your part is to stand in the back ground and look smart.Welcome to the club,dont let some of this BS scare you away,it always works out in the end.:rock:

noone listens to 505 anymore anyway.:D he's been promising to show up at some gtg's for a while now but it never happens.

Just family working out issues...it all usually ends well.

Communication is difficult in the best of situations...this is not the ideal media for shared meaning...

So with out re-reading all this stuff, where do you stand with the items that were sold to people? :dontknow:

FASTFOOD said:
First off VENOMOUS1 : I offer NO excuse just explanation.

There were no lies about sending you your items. When I told you on the phone that I was going to send you the Sct and Ecu for free and that I ripped up your cc # I did rip up the # but your address also. So when I left for work my wife couldnt mail it out with no address. The next thing I know is I get a phone call telling me I'm getting ripped by you on this forum. I am human so I lost my temper and said you got what you paid for = NOTHING. I took NO money and sent No items. It was bad timing and I feel bad that you got upset. I'm not a bad person just bad timing with me going into outtage at the nuclear plant with 2 employees short.

Quote -Lots of P.M.'s but no offers. talk to me I'm in a dealing mood. After today I will be going into a month of outtage at the Mcguire nuclear plant serving @2500 people breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. So I wont be back to check if ya want anything.

I didnt realize it would be so overwelming or I would have never agreed to try and send you the items.
P.S. referring to post #137 the tag was retired with my truck. Done

Secound Chub: You are getting your $ to feed your fruitty pebble fix.

You could have called me at ANY time but you didnt (probably wouldnt answer) When you made the deal you said and I quote " give me 1/2 now and the rest when you CAN." I could have paid you sooner but when you fn cussed me out in a pm when I told you my grandmother died on christmas eve and I had to help my family with the funeral and had no money and you typed such a heart warming fu to me I decided to let you wait and for that I apologize.

I have never and will never F someone over.
Anger makes us do stupid things and for that I apologize.

Good day.

Stinker my family says thanks for your help and sorry for puttin you in the middle of my bs. You are a great friend!
CIMG0003.jpg

I appreciate you coming on and explaining this after 2 months and I have no hatred toward you. I was pissed because after numerous times of you telling me it was in the mail, I stood by the mailbox like a tool and never got anything. Now, you were being cool by saying you'd give me the items for FREE, and I told you that wasn't right and I wanted to pay you. This was like after the first month of waiting. A simple phone call, text or PM was all I wanted to let me know whether to buy somewhere else or what. That's the part I can't see past!

Whether or not you've read, a couple of standup members of this forum were kind and generous enough to basically give me a ECm that just needed reflashing with my vin. Kickinassrt had the ECM and Viper bought it from him. None of these folks were ever involved in this dispute yet decided to help. Now I told them that if I ever saw the SCT and ECM that I would either send him one or the other to make us square and he said if t never happens forget about it. That is the family I've learned to love in the less then year I've been here. Now it's up to you on what you do or what kind of deal we can still make if I am even trusting enough to try again. I was still interested in the N2O as well so we can see where that goes.

Glad to hear you are back and have given everyone that was confused as how a guy they'd met would do something like what was donean explanation as to why. Well sort of anyways!:dontknow:

I still have no need for the items in question. If you still want them pm your address and they shall appear.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back