February 2009 VTCoA Truck of the Month Nominations

Django said:
I gotta vote for Jerry and Wifey's red beauty.

Mostly because they are in a very tough financial position and could use any possible emotional lift that would result.....

Just showing some love where it's most needed....

I have many friends here and usually refrain from showing partiality...

This is an exception......

D
Thanks Tim, I appreciate that very much

I would like to see the Queen on the front page just cuz she's GORGEOUS :rock: :D :marchmellow:

TNVIPER said:
No problem Carl...you will be ready for the March nominations.......is that dash black or is it just the light...:confused:
Black. ;) All the interior is Satin black with the odd piece gloss.
There is no stock 06 grey/slate colour item left.......had to go. :D Few more photos below.

I forgot to add, my nomination goes to Wifey! :rock:
Such a great person with a very clean truck.

Batram_Steering_Wheel.JPG

Batram_Reflectors.JPG

Carlwalski said:
Black. ;) All the interior is Satin black with the odd piece gloss.
There is no stock 06 grey/slate colour item left.......had to go. :D Few more photos below.

I forgot to add, my nomination goes to Wifey! :rock:
Such a great person with a very clean truck.

Batram_Steering_Wheel.JPG

Batram_Reflectors.JPG

Taking the "Batram" to the extreem!!!:rock: Gonna be one of a kind. Can't wait to see the finished product

has a rumble bee ever won TOTM her :D :rock:

how do i send my vote for the
Batram :dontknow:

Coley 1334 said:
has a rumble bee ever won TOTM her :D :rock:

how do i send my vote for the
Batram :dontknow:

You have a beautiful truck but probably will be hard to get TOTM with a non-SRT10.;) ....The connection will be gearing up for different monthly picks and your truck should make one of them...I'll even nominate you.:) .........BatRam isnt going to be in the February TOTM..wait till March and vote for him..

I hope I'm not too late to get my nomination pics in - if so, Imma nominate this mofo in March!!!! :D :D :D

Here's my official nomination pic for: GriffsSRT. :rock: :congrats:

DSC01354.jpg

Last edited:
Roz-SRT said:
I hope I'm not too late to get my nomination pics in - if so, Imma nominate this mofo in March!!!! :D :D :D

Here's my nomination pic for: GriffsSRT. :rock: :congrats:

DSC01354.jpg
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

HEY JIMI, Where did his antenna go?????

Here's a couple more pics of his ride. Those chome wheels are the sh!t in person!!!! :cool:

DSC01333.jpg

DSC01336.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

ViperJeff said:
Thanks Roz

No Jeff - Thank you for the effort you put into this even each month.

Let's hear it for Jeff!!! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :beer: :cheers:

yeaaaaaa Jeff..............I'm glad manpurdy didnt run last month...I wouldnt have won by a landslide..:D ........That truck of his even looks better in person...:rock:

TNVIPER said:
yeaaaaaa Jeff..............I'm glad manpurdy didnt run last month...I wouldnt have won by a landslide..:D ........That truck of his even looks better in person...:rock:

LOL!!! That truck isn't bad - for a red truck. ;) :p :D

Thanks Guys!!!!

It's the only way i know that I can give back

Jeff

Small bump for nominations

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back