February 2009 VTCoA Truck of the Month Nominations

Carlwalski said:
Thanks a heap for the nominations guys but I have to decline. The BATRAM isn't finished yet. Oh so close though, should be done in the next 2-3 weeks at which time full exterior and interior shots will be posted. I've been quiet around here for a reason lol working on my truck. Thanks again. :)

Here's a taste of the interior and things to come.........

Batram_Interior02.JPG

Batram_Interior03.JPG

I'll be voting for the BATRAM in March - this is the most awesome custom truck I've ever seen - this baby is the BAT of all RAMS - so much hard work and dedication along with character that won't quit :rock: :rock: :rock: I

Wifey said:
I'll be voting for the BATRAM in March - this is the most awesome custom truck I've ever seen - this baby is the BAT of all RAMS - so much hard work and dedication along with character that won't quit :rock: :rock: :rock: I
Shucks Wifey, once again you have made me blush lol. :eek: :) I must admit this project has sky rocketed on me but I am over the moon with how it has come out. Still, the biggest mod be far time and money wise is the RHD conversion, that in itself is a project. :( Sometimes people forget just what this truck had to go through to become legal and driveable. Even before I got it, it had a lot of coin thrown at it and apart from the RHD configuration it still looked 100% bone stock. But I am happy to have done all this and wouldn't take anything back.

Big Worm said:
carl you are making me look bad, I have to start making everything black I guess
Thanks Big Worm :laugh: You don't have it too bad, 04/05s had dark grey interior. I couldn't keep the grey/silver interior of the 06, not for this truck, the pillar posts are what made me do it. From the outside they stood out real bad, looking at the exterior it's like; black, black, black, black, black, CREAM just stood out far too much. And you can't just do the pillars black and leave everything else stock so it's all or nothing, all is the path that I choose.

Cheers,
Carl

Do I need to start a BATRAM appreciation thread so we can get back to the nominations?

just wondering

Delete my posts and theirs if you want, doesn't bother me. ;) People have had time to nominate and it's been 3 days since someone has nominated anyone and you had to bump it. Nominations aren't going to get lost in amongst 2 or 3 posts about someones truck lol........if anything it's helping keep the thread at the top of the pile.

BACK TO TOPIC:

Mine is for Wifey. :rock:

YOU should have seen when the three of us were in the Church parking lot. Jack had a few words for the Security guard

I nominate FastSRT19

More pictures coming soon

SRT2.jpg

A little Viper Truck Voting history....

7 Black Truck Winners all RC's
6 Silver Truck Winners 4 RC's 2 QC's
3 Red Truck Winners 2 RC's 1 QC
1 Yellow Truck Winner 1 RC

FastSRT19 said:
I'd like to see a CE as TOTM but i wont nominate myself...
Nice Truck! Glad to see it in the poll :rock:

WIFEY :D :D :D :marchmellow:

I have another anonymous nomination

Cowboy-Up

And may I say, it's a great looking truck

large-screen-show

large-screen-show

large-screen-show

large-screen-show

large-screen-show

large-screen-show

large-screen-show