February 2009 VTCoA Truck of the Month Nominations

Here's another:

Aug22and232008126.jpg

here's my nomination pics....although all of them were before i painted the chrome grill black...
http://www.jtsvp.com/Gallery/CarAndDriver-Viperhauler/index.htm

one of my personal favorites, aside from the burnout...cuz who don't like a good burnout...

a bit of a lean, and a bit on the binders...first time on a road course...
mostfun25k_feature_08_72_gallery_im.jpg
[/IMG]

MAN oh MAN this is gonna be a very RED month :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D

Wifey :marchmellow:

I'm hoping a couple of more stock truck owners will jump in, I would really like to make this an all Stock month

Thanks a heap for the nominations guys but I have to decline. The BATRAM isn't finished yet. Oh so close though, should be done in the next 2-3 weeks at which time full exterior and interior shots will be posted. I've been quiet around here for a reason lol working on my truck. Thanks again. :)

Here's a taste of the interior and things to come.........

Batram_Interior02.JPG

Batram_Interior03.JPG

Carlwalski said:
Thanks a heap for the nominations guys but I have to decline. The BATRAM isn't finished yet. Oh so close though, should be done in the next 2-3 weeks at which time full exterior and interior shots will be posted. I've been quiet around here for a reason lol working on my truck. Thanks again. :)

Batram_Interior02.JPG

Batram_Interior03.JPG

The Batram will look real good next to YellowFeverQuad's YFQC Srt10. BTW how many Srt10's are ther in New Zealand?

SrtBrad said:
The Batram will look real good next to YellowFeverQuad's YFQC Srt10. BTW how many Srt10's are ther in New Zealand?
Good question Brad, I'm not sure. A rough ball park would be around 20-30 quad and regular cabs of all years. I know there are very few 06 models and more quad cabs than regular. Hopefully my NZ MoPar Registry ( www.nzmoparregistry.com ) will help answer questions like these in years to come. :)

Carlwalski said:

Batram_Interior02.JPG

No problem Carl...you will be ready for the March nominations.......is that dash black or is it just the light...:confused:

I gotta vote for Jerry and Wifey's red beauty.

Mostly because they are in a very tough financial position and could use any possible emotional lift that would result.....

Just showing some love where it's most needed....

I have many friends here and usually refrain from showing partiality...

This is an exception......

D

Just curios has ther ever been a yellow totm ? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back