Feel For New Bumper??

GriffsSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After talking this weekend with a few people I was asked to find out who would be interested in one of the center cut out rear bumpers?

I had mine modified here in Chattanooga but the JTS hood manufacture said that he would possibly be interested in taking the job on.

So I told him I would find out how many people would be interested in getting one.

Few things to keep in mind:

The Spare tire will have to be removed.

The Bracket under the Bumper modified or removed.

Another set of tips purchased (for the four tip look)

So place your name on the list if you are interested in having one made. This does not mean that it is going to made just seeing how many people out there are interested and willing to buy one.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE AND ADD YOU NAME:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by GriffsSRT

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE AND ADD YOUR NAME:

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic

This would be nice!

Psycho Mythic said:
Originally Posted by GriffsSRT

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic

This would be nice!
Cody, yours will look killer with the 4" tips!!!!

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid

So if this happens. Do we send them a rear bumper/cover to be modded.

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid
4.eddie102870

I love the look and sound of the exhaust, but I'm not giving up my spare tire, you just never know.

I've seen the way the exhaust was routed, think I'm going to have to come up with a different routing or keep what I've got.

So for now, can't commit to the new bumper.

Spare tire i put it in my bed. I had mine removed because i wanted to tuck the exhaust up under the truck so you could not see it from the rear.

ccfeyh said:
I love the look and sound of the exhaust, but I'm not giving up my spare tire, you just never know.

I've seen the way the exhaust was routed, think I'm going to have to come up with a different routing or keep what I've got.

So for now, can't commit to the new bumper.
PB120012.jpg

we are def going to try to do this for you guys, and make it very reasonably priced,

but we do need more input on whether or not its wanted:D

Let me ask again:

So if this happens. Do we send them a rear bumper/cover to be modded.

no sir,

the rear cover will be fiberglass just as the hood, jeremy also has a customer comming in today or tommorrow, and looking at maybe an exhaust kit, but to be honest it may have to be left to the owner .

since most fellas have so many different types of systems, but we may be able to at least offer the tips as an option.

this is in the beggining stages so all input will be appreciated.

also i need to get with Mark on exactly what had to be done to the crossbrace to see if we can work around that part.

Crossbrace:

I cut the crosdsbrace out. It can be removed though. I believe dom removed his. That thing is very heavy (weight reduction:D )

The cross brace hangs down to the bottom of the actual bumper. So in order to fit the exhaust up under the truck it has to be removed or cut out. Or (which I was to impatient for) you can raise the crossbrace by cutting the curves out and making it a almost straight peice across.

505'sFastestViper. said:

With the theives around here, I'd also have to put Spike (my 80 pound Pit) in the back of the truck. Maybe even have to throw the old lady's Pug in for good measure.

that bumper looks awsome , a lil like the vetter pipes tho , but still looks good
i take it the hitch would be pointless too :dontknow:

and those that dont carry a spare Tooloe will tell you about that :p i had to bring him my stock 20 in the hood in Dallas :D
i will post a pic later :D

Stinker said:
no sir,

the rear cover will be fiberglass just as the hood, jeremy also has a customer comming in today or tommorrow, and looking at maybe an exhaust kit, but to be honest it may have to be left to the owner .

since most fellas have so many different types of systems, but we may be able to at least offer the tips as an option.

this is in the beggining stages so all input will be appreciated.

also i need to get with Mark on exactly what had to be done to the crossbrace to see if we can work around that part.

so are we getting th bumper as well as the exhaust set-up? let me re-read this thread

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back