Feel For New Bumper??

Speaking of beauty sleep, the wife wants me to come to bed! Nite all!

Stinker said:
we are def going to try to do this for you guys, and make it very reasonably priced,

but we do need more input on whether or not its wanted:D
I'd definately be interested in one with the stock exhaust look duplicated on the Dr. side, Any chance of some like that being done?

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid
4.eddie102870
5.big worm
6. linemup
7. Blackviper

blackviper said:
I would like to see less spacing between the exhaust tips. In any event, I'm in

The reason for such a large spacing is to mimic the step on the bumper. I photoshoped a few smaller opening and in my opinion they didn't have the "Stock Look" I will try to find those pics and post them.

blackviper said:
1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid
4.eddie102870
5.big worm
6. linemup
7. Blackviper

I would like to see less spacing between the exhaust tips. In any event, I'm in
Use 4" tips like Psycho Mythic, looks great, not to big.:rock:

Mark, Roz, and Eddie are spearheading this project guys, I think what they have so far is great:rock:

who knows, maybe a front and side body part to go with it?

and no, nobody best not tell;) EDDIE!

Hey Stinker, since you already got the hood done, I would probably work on an entire body kit such as this one. You could sell it by section or as a complete kit.

SlammedSRT10.jpg

But we realy would want it in fiberglass would we, at least not the front bumper. The way they can drag pulling into and out of places, I would think it would be busted up before long.?...

linemup said:
But we realy would want it in fiberglass would we, at least not the front bumper. The way they can drag pulling into and out of places, I would think it would be busted up before long.?...

Well, all we'd need is someone to step up and make us one of those hydraulic/pneumatic systems that Lambo's have to raise and lower the front end.:D

Get to work, Tony.

Problem solved.;)

Ram From Hell said:
Well, all we'd need is someone to step up and make us one of those hydraulic/pneumatic systems that Lambo's have to raise and lower the front end.:D

Get to work, Tony.

Problem solved.;)
your such a help:p

actually I looked into the injection molding, but WOW that is def an expense!

so fiberglass is about all that is affordable, sorry bout that.

but I know there is gonna be at least a couple front bumpers done, what they are gonna look like, want know till they hit the street;)

Stinker said:
your such a help:p

I aims ta please!:D

Stinker said:
but I know there is gonna be at least a couple front bumpers done, what they are gonna look like, want know till they hit the street;)

On a few of our trucks, they'll be hitting anything higher than 2".:p

Sweet bumper:rock:

I would love to set my name on the list.
But I am afraid off the shipping expence to Norway:banghead:

If there are somebody who feel like to check out shipping for me, I would be pleased:)
And maybe then I can put my name on the list:D

actually bud, the hoods we are doing are being shipped to a container company in TX , from there they are shipped overseas, comes out a ton cheaper that way,

and we can do the same with the bumper,or bumpers

Sounds good:)

What do you think it will cost? Somewhere around???

Sorry:eek:

Was shipping that I wanted to know.

Did see here in this thread that the bumper will be around $500, but that was not a finished price yet. Right?

Passelat said:
Sorry:eek:

Was shipping that I wanted to know.

Did see here in this thread that the bumper will be around $500, but that was not a finished price yet. Right?
correct passelat, it should retail in or above the $500 area, but you know I never sell for retail if I can help it:D

as far as shipping, I really dont have any idea at this point, shipping overseas is a whole different deal, you may want to pm floor, or micheal from the uk, or carlwalaski, they may have an idea.

but the shipping of the bumper to tx shouldnt be bad, how much? not sure as of yet:dontknow:

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid
4.eddie102870
5.big worm
6. linemup
7. Blackviper

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back