Feel For New Bumper??

ccfeyh said:
I love the look and sound of the exhaust, but I'm not giving up my spare tire, you just never know.

I've seen the way the exhaust was routed, think I'm going to have to come up with a different routing or keep what I've got.

So for now, can't commit to the new bumper.

I've still got my spare tire !!!

DSC03791.jpg

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid
4.eddie102870
5.big worm
6. linemup

GriffsSRT said:
1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid
4.eddie102870
5.big worm
6. linemup

Thank you sir!!!

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid
4.eddie102870
5.big worm
6. linemup
7. Blackviper

I would like to see less spacing between the exhaust tips. In any event, I'm in

I think it's purdy!!! Any thoughts on price or is it too soon to ask, and if so I'm sure it's too soon to ask about shipping!!!:p :p

ccfeyh said:
With the theives around here, I'd also have to put Spike (my 80 pound Pit) in the back of the truck. Maybe even have to throw the old lady's Pug in for good measure.
that thing is like an axle mont bolted to the bed than lockin nuts it would be easier to take a tire off the truck than this one i guarantee it

this is just a feeler for the bumper, it is and may be changed along the way.

but it is Marks design, and close to the mimic of the viper with the tips out the rear, but with changes to be differnt and soley to the ram trucks,

tips on the side would look too much like a reg ram or chevy truck.

plus the size of the opening leaves many options as Rammy says, you could do oval tips , larger tips, many options as Mark only has the oem tips size installed

Price wise........retail price( and for petes sake think about that ok;) ) in the $500 area, but it has to be finished to determine that

I was only ribbin you a lil bit, you ain't been around much, all on vacation and what not!!!:):)

linemup said:
I was only ribbin you a lil bit, you ain't been around much, all on vacation and what not!!!:):)
ribbin me? I musta missed that:D bastage, heck we didnt even get to give anyone drunk calls, we couldnt find our phones, but you WILL make it down next year;)

Heck I jsut woke up:argh: :D

Ram From Hell said:
What's wrong with having exhaust tips that resemble a Corvette anyway?:dontknow:

Besides, we probably have enough room for some of the cool aftermarket systems out there.

Like this one::rock:

http://www.westcoastcorvette.com/p-2162-corvette-screamer-twintronic-exhaust-system.aspx

Sick looking exhaust setup with electronic cutouts? Hell yeah.:D

nothing wrong with it at all the vettes pipes are sick
i just was thinkin of keepin it mopar like the cudas were ya know whaty i mean?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back