Feel For New Bumper??

Stinker said:
correct passelat, it should retail in or above the $500 area, but you know I never sell for retail if I can help it:D

as far as shipping, I really dont have any idea at this point, shipping overseas is a whole different deal, you may want to pm floor, or micheal from the uk, or carlwalaski, they may have an idea.

but the shipping of the bumper to tx shouldnt be bad, how much? not sure as of yet:dontknow:

Will there be a vented option at the same price and if so will they be open or closed??oh and what about carbon fibre:dontknow: :p :party:

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid
4.eddie102870
5.big worm
6. linemup
7. Blackviper
8. Passelat

I would definitely consider a smaller opening so the tips are closer together like on the SRT8 Jeep.

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid
4.eddie102870
5.big worm
6. linemup
7. Blackviper
8. Passelat
9. Jerew65

jerew65 said:
I would definitely consider a smaller opening so the tips are closer together like on the SRT8 Jeep.

I've seen Viper coupes with a single oval or twin round tips centered up on the bumper. That looked pretty good, but I still think the larger space allows for more radical tip styles and placement.

Just my .03 (inflation).:p

Ram From Hell said:
I've seen Viper coupes with a single oval or twin round tips centered up on the bumper. That looked pretty good, but I still think the larger space allows for more radical tip styles and placement.

Just my .03 (inflation).:p
Roz is working on a design now, it will most likely stay wide like it is to be proportioned nicely, mark tried several different configurations and nothing really looked as nice as the wider option, plus like rammy says it leaves open many oportunities.

who knows, maybe we can get a company to do us a catback jsut for it:D
highly doubtfull, but possible;)

but roz is working on making it a little different style to so that marks remains one of a kind also in respect to the uniqness of his truck

I would like one like Dennis has. I need my tire and tow bar. It looks awsome though.:rock:

1. Ramfromhell
2. Psycho Mythic
3.Noid
4.eddie102870
5.big worm
6. linemup
7. Blackviper
8. Passelat
9. Jerew65

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

did get a call from Jeremey last night, and honestly not sur ewhom is actually doing the bumpers at this moment, but if we do them , Jeremey has a guy out there that will make a exhaust system for them for us.

maybe with the tips seperated a bit, we can get little tags that say srt or srt-10, that goes between the tips like the z06 guys have.j/k. i do like this idea alot, but with no job after a layoff at my plant, its out of my reach for now.

OK. Three months. Time for an update.

...or did my dumb ass just miss the follow-up thread?:dontknow: :D

I do beleive that the Bumper was kinda put on hold for the hoods. I think we need to get the hood project done first before Tony goes nuts and looses what little hair he has left. I am not 100% for sure though. I have been slammed at work and have not been on to much I will talk with Eddie and Tony today and figure it out for ya!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back