finally back on 2 wheels

I'll have you bring your preferred choice of 2 wheeled transportation for a run and I'll bring my "crapasocki":D I would venture to say that your reaction to it would be the same as the Eye Abusea riders who thought they were on the fastest bike made. Then when the corners come it just gets worse;)

Bring it on brother, lol , Mine bike is stock at the moment performance wise, but I have run down many modded Honda 1000rr fire hawks, cbrs , and crapasockies..

And out of the box im willing to bet there is not much out there that will out corner this beast..

Weighing in at 368# give or take and 155hp she does ok for me.. When my truck is done i plan on doing a big bore kit, tuner, exhaust, and a few other goodies to get her up in the 185rhpw. but for now shes more than enough for me.

As for the busa owners fastest bike? how bout heavest pig ever made.. thats more like it...

Hey, you know what.... That's a very nice bike. Luv the Ohlins suspension. Lots of tasty bits to boot!!

The only thing I will concede to your ride is overall wet weight and wheelbase. That can be an advantage and a disadvantage on a tight road. Quick turn in yes, midturn stability?!? ehh... How about applying all the low end torque on exit?!? Well, you know;) I'm not even going to get into the triple digit characteristics of a short wheelbase, naked bike.

Would be fun though!! Especially as the road opens up:rock:

As for the thread starters bike.... That ride would really suprise you. Once again, very nice, well rounded ride for what? Half the coin?!?:D

I'm just not a huge Kawasaki fan with road bikes, love there dirt bikes, just not the style of there road bikes, im sure they are a blast on the road as any bike is, and typically 99% of us out there cant ride them to there limit anyhow so it makes them all fairly even on the playing field... I was not comparing mine to the op in anyway, Just the styling is not my style i guess you could say..

I was just replying to your call out with the pics of mine :)...

Last edited:
Ill say congrats on the 2 wheels but ugh a crapasocki. Lol. Common now.

Hey hey, watch your mouth on the "kawasaki" bashing! :D I've worked for Ducati and currently working for kawasaki and I like them both. I bleed green so I'm bias. I loved riding Ducati demo's but I couldnt afford to pay for one. KAWSAKI all the way! New Z1000 is nice! I rode a new zx6 for awhile and it was def. the best 600cc ride I've ever had.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back