finally back on 2 wheels

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been almost 3 years since I've had a bike. Missed riding and been thinking about it for A while. Picked this up today. 2013 Kawasaki Z1000 IMG_00000082.jpg

At 66 yrs. old I/m gonna leave the 2 wheel riding to your younger folks. Have fun but watch the crazy folks in the 4 wheelers. :D

yeah had to do the green. My old bike was a 2005 Z1000, wish I never got rid of it, was a great bike. It is a very comfortable bike.

sweet:rock::rock::rock:

Nice man, I went with the other end of the spectrum a few weeks ago and traded my fatboy in on a sofa on wheels Electra glide. Kinda feel like an old man but it sure is comfortable

I thought ah going that route but I had the itch for a bike with speed. Next one will be a barley. I like the Electra glides a lot. Congrats.

I thought ah going that route but I had the itch for a bike with speed. Next one will be a barley. I like the Electra glides a lot. Congrats.

The original plan when we left the house was to go down to woods fun center and buy a vmax but after riding down the highway for 30 miles we decided to stop at centex harley for the old people bike. Not too many places to enjoy a fast bike around my place, nothing but flat straight highways

fastest truck to a slow ass harley...... one extreme to the other no? to each his own i guess.

Ill say congrats on the 2 wheels but ugh a crapasocki. Lol. Common now.

I'll have you bring your preferred choice of 2 wheeled transportation for a run and I'll bring my "crapasocki":D I would venture to say that your reaction to it would be the same as the Eye Abusea riders who thought they were on the fastest bike made. Then when the corners come it just gets worse;)

I considered a Z1000. I ended up going with a CBR1000RR because I liked the riding position better.

Nice bike though! Those are wheelie machines!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back