Finishing up soon............

FSTJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finishing up the RED TRUCK soon............

Kit maintains full body electronics operation (stock gauges, door locks, security system, etc). Pectel SQ6 has full standalone control of engine (fuel, spark, idle, boost (on turbo), etc) for proper tuning of engine setups from mild N/A to 1800whp+ twin turbo monsters. It uses all the factory sensors (save for MAP upgrade on boosted applications) and also logs oil pressure, oil temperature from the factory sensors.

The Pectel SQ6 ECU is a high quality ECU, proven in some of the most prestigious (and demanding) levels of motorsport including WRC, F1, Land Speed, etc.

The JRR SRT10 PNP kit features 10 cylinder sequential injection (peak/hold drivers), runs stock ignition or individual coils (such as LS2 individual coils, with optional adapter harness), control of factory idle motor, knock control using the two factory knock sensors (individual cylinder knock control with dual adjustable frequency settings, helpful with noisy built engine setups), wheel speed based traction control (kit includes 1 front, 1 rear sensor with PNP wiring and brackets, and slip adjustment knob for the cockpit, again PNP), 2mB onboard logging memory, and high speed Ethernet communications (no more USB/serial issues). Turbo cars take advantage of the gear/speed based boost control (included in kit, with PNP solenoid). The kit also includes a PNP dual channel wideband featuring Bosch wideband sensors. Closed loop feedback control is standard in the software, with bank to bank trimming. Individual cylinder fuel/timing trims, along with 4 switch selectable calibrations on board. This allows (using optional map select switch, not included) the driver to select up to 4 different fuel/ignition/boost settings with the turn of a knob!

For shops, an engine log feature (in addition to the standard logging onboard) stores peak values of select channels, which is useful in a warranty type situation. Maps can also be locked to protect proprietary calibrations or to prevent unauthorized tuning of the unit (and potential engine damage).

Attachments

• PedTel.jpg
    PedTel.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 669
blackviper said:
How much?

This set up starts at 9K and goes up with more bells and whistles.

I am not selling it, it is not in the buy/sell section.

Jake is right I am just showing it off.

We should be up and tuned in a couple of weeks if everything goes as planned.

I didn't think you were selling it. I was just curious how much it was.

blackviper said:
It sounds like an awesome setup.
It is really trick, probably the best tuner available for a boosted HP ride.

It does so much more than anything else I could find. It has features such as the ability to run individual coils, adjustable traction control, comprehensive data logging, and the ability to select one of four tunes at the turn of a dial.

IT also has a very high power fast processor to manage the engine functions.

It runs the water meth and sets up the nitrous controller so you just select the tune you want and it happens with the twist of a dial.

It has also given us the ability to use knock sensors on an 04, the 04s don't have this provision stock.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
$440 plus shipping?:D

You don't need one for your truck.....:toilet::toilet::toilet:

You need pistons, rods, bearings, rings, gaskets, ect....:(:(:(

The Pectel is too sophisticated for a Red Neck anyhow....:D:D:D

FSTJACK said:
You don't need one for your truck.....:toilet::toilet::toilet:

You need pistons, rods, bearings, rings, gaskets, ect....:(:(:(

The Pectel is too sophisticated for a Red Neck anyhow....:D:D:D
i kno:p but I am jsut in a really really really good mood tonight, got a call from an old friend:D

ok Jack, I will go $450:D

SOLD AMERICAN:elefant: :aetsch: :elefant: :aetsch: :elefant: :rock: :D

i know:p but I am just in a really really really good mood tonight, got a call from an old friend:D
ok Jack, I will go $450:D

I am shocked that you really got a call from somebody who knew you in a past iteration...:questionmark::questionmark::questionmark:

I appreciate your ultra cheap a$$ offer, but no way...:banghead::banghead::banghead::creep::creep::creep::creep::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::stupido::stupido::stupido::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::motz::motz::motz::motz::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao:

FSTJACK said:
I am shocked that you really got a call from somebody who knew you in a past iteration...:questionmark::questionmark::questionmark:

I appreciate your ultra cheap a$$ offer, but no way...:banghead::banghead::banghead::creep::creep::creep::creep::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::stupido::stupido::stupido::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::motz::motz::motz::motz::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao:
Belive it or not , people actually liked me ten years ago LOLOLOL:D

Belive it or not , people actually liked me ten years ago LOLOLOL:D

The key to this is TEN YEARS ago. LOL LOL LOL....:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

FSTJACK said:
The key to this is TEN YEARS ago. LOL LOL LOL....:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: my bell is ringing, my fingers are tired anyway, I done caused enough commotion for one nite:D

back lata

$500?

At long last!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
A little premature congratulations....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back