Finishing up soon............

FATJACK said:
At long last!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
A little premature congratulations....

Jack, it has been a long road that has been very difficult at some points. Some of this I can talk about at this time and some I can't.

Things did not exactly go as planned for almost a year.

JMB Justin was one of the high spots in the process, he did a great job on his part and was a great help all the way.
Justin and I were talking last week and there isn't any part of the truck that has not been modified in some way.

If things go as planned we will be tuning in about a a week and a half.

Again if things go as planned we should make decent power, and I will have a SRT-10 truck to drive for the first time in 1.5 years.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

KILLER setup. Sounds like "I'll have a truck to drive" doesn't quite cover it:D

Cruster KILLER setup. Sounds like "I'll have a truck to drive" doesn't quite cover it:D[/quote said:
Thanks man, I just want a truck to drive for a change that has some balls and handles well.

It should haul a$$ if I specked everything OK. It has been a real pain in the A$$ in some areas. I can't talk about those right now,, but there will be more information available after something gets settled.

I have really missed the truck as it, and my dually have been at Justins for a long time (nothing to do with Justin).:):):)

I have been driving my 04 Danger Ranger extcab XLT. The Ranger has performed just fine, but a 3.0 V6 automatic Ranger is not designed to thrill. Speed limited to 87mph it lacks a lot when you try to pass at speed.:mad::mad::mad:
Oh yea it lacks a lot in the acceleration dept too....:mad::mad::mad:

There have been a series of delays and setbacks that leaves me with an attitude that wont allow me to get excited untill it happens....:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

But I am starting to get excited as it looks like it will happen soon. I want my bad a$$ truck to run.....:rock::rock::rock:

Attachments

• 100_0206.JPG
    100_0206.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • 100_0168.JPG
    100_0168.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
  • 100_0214.JPG
    100_0214.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • 100_0216.JPG
    100_0216.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • 100_0230.JPG
    100_0230.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • 100_0237.JPG
    100_0237.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • 100_0238.JPG
    100_0238.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
  • 100_0162.JPG
    100_0162.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • 100_0171.JPG
    100_0171.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
  • 100_0184.JPG
    100_0184.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 100_0191.JPG
    100_0191.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • 100_0193.JPG
    100_0193.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • 100_0170.JPG
    100_0170.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • 100_0180.JPG
    100_0180.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • 100_0183.JPG
    100_0183.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • 100_0228.JPG
    100_0228.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
  • 100_0240.JPG
    100_0240.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • Blower red truck Justin forum first.jpg
    Blower red truck Justin forum first.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Procharger JMB 4.jpg
    Procharger JMB 4.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 92
  • Procharger JMB 5.jpg
    Procharger JMB 5.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 47
FSTJACK said:
Kit maintains full body electronics operation (stock gauges, door locks, security system, etc). Pectel SQ6 has full standalone control of engine (fuel, spark, idle, boost (on turbo), etc) for proper tuning of engine setups from mild N/A to 1800whp+ twin turbo monsters. It uses all the factory sensors (save for MAP upgrade on boosted applications) and also logs oil pressure, oil temperature from the factory sensors.

The Pectel SQ6 ECU is a high quality ECU, proven in some of the most prestigious (and demanding) levels of motorsport including WRC, F1, Land Speed, etc.

The JRR SRT10 PNP kit features 10 cylinder sequential injection (peak/hold drivers), runs stock ignition or individual coils (such as LS2 individual coils, with optional adapter harness), control of factory idle motor, knock control using the two factory knock sensors (individual cylinder knock control with dual adjustable frequency settings, helpful with noisy built engine setups), wheel speed based traction control (kit includes 1 front, 1 rear sensor with PNP wiring and brackets, and slip adjustment knob for the cockpit, again PNP), 2mB onboard logging memory, and high speed Ethernet communications (no more USB/serial issues). Turbo cars take advantage of the gear/speed based boost control (included in kit, with PNP solenoid). The kit also includes a PNP dual channel wideband featuring Bosch wideband sensors. Closed loop feedback control is standard in the software, with bank to bank trimming. Individual cylinder fuel/timing trims, along with 4 switch selectable calibrations on board. This allows (using optional map select switch, not included) the driver to select up to 4 different fuel/ignition/boost settings with the turn of a knob!

For shops, an engine log feature (in addition to the standard logging onboard) stores peak values of select channels, which is useful in a warranty type situation. Maps can also be locked to protect proprietary calibrations or to prevent unauthorized tuning of the unit (and potential engine damage).

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

FSTJACK said:
Thanks man, I just want a truck to drive for a change that has some balls and handles well.

Looks good so far, Jack!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: That intercooler is HUGE!!!!!!! :eek: Did you get it off a Kenworth??? :D :rock:

Black1 said:
Looks good so far, Jack!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: That intercooler is HUGE!!!!!!! :eek: Did you get it off a Kenworth??? :D :rock:

The intercooler is a custom made unit that is :vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam:similar to the intercooler in a Cummins.

It's hot in SoCal so we need lots of cool boost to run hard.....:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Well I will be excited for you... :p:p:p:p

All the best Jack, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Wil

Truck is just sick!:rock:

Will be insane when it hits the street!:burnout:

Whats up with the black bell housing?:dontknow::D

WOW, just WOW!

Congrats Jack. I know it has been a long hard road.
When you get to drive it, I am sure the smile will help ease some of the hardship.

DAM is not even a good start:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock:

and as always learned something again. the pedals are different on an '04 than an '05.
'04 showin to be steel.
'05 is aluminum
:rock:

did ya think about a Hogan's intake????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back