First run at the track!

Troy's QC SRT said:
And there he is....Wes him self to come in and trow some hate on me! lol

Yep, by giving you crap, it will make you better.

wow 8.3s aint bad, my 12.64 run lastnight was an 8.21 last night so the 8.3s probably wouldve been high 12s

ScrevenApril162011.jpg

Here's all 6 of my time slips posted
Run 1: street tires, street pressure, didnt stall just feathered it out the hole spinning all the way through 2nd!
Run 2: lowered the street tires to 14 psi, got alot better traction but still spinning hard!
Run 3: Tried stalling, didn't work!
Run 4: First run on DR's testing it out
Run 5: tried stalling at 1500 rpm...spun alot out the hole
Run 6: Hotlapped but got alot better, stalled to 1200 rpm and launched halfway decent, best run and last run of the night

Next time I go I know exactly what to do/try and will do alot better!

You can feel even better now!! I was off on the MPH I posted. It was an 8.75 but at 81 and not 85. I actually was worse this past weekend with a few 9.0 at 82. Hooking makes the difference.;):burnout:

yea I can't wait to get back....hopefully I can squeeze in a day before I go to PCB

Don't worry Justin...you'll have a full second head start based on reaction time:D

He said he was concentrating more on his launch technique, than his reaction time. Also, it was first time at the track in truck. Plus he's running those times, in FULL WEIGHT, heavy ass QC. :D

I appreciate it Steve...I guess they'll have to find out the hard way....I said along time ago that I will be a serious N/A contendor on these forums...and soon some of you RC guys will find out the hard way ;)

I appreciate it Steve...I guess they'll have to find out the hard way....I said along time ago that I will be a serious N/A contendor on these forums...and soon some of you RC guys will find out the hard way ;)

I'm just kidding with you, I know you said you were concentrating on the launch and not the reaction time....just having a little forum fun....and by the way I'm not worried because I have a "light weight" RC ....and don't think Justin and I are not working on some other tricks up our sleeve...never stand still or you'll get caught is my motto. Too bad you're so far away or we could have some match race fun:rock::burnout: Oh, my best time in the 1/8th is 7.65....so you'll have something to shoot for.

Last edited:
I'm just kidding with you, I know you said you were concentrating on the launch and not the reaction time....just having a little forum fun....and by the way I'm not worried because I have a "light weight" RC ....and don't think Justin and I are not working on some other tricks up our sleeve...never stand still or you'll get caught is my motto. Too bad you're so far away or we could have some match race fun:rock::burnout: Oh, my best time in the 1/8th is 7.65....so you'll have something to shoot for.

Lol get em Jerry:p

Haha iim quite familiar with your build and know better ;) but these na RC's and un built bottom end fi trucks out there that don't have them set up right better watch out;)

Amen brotha. Any UNSUSPECTING RCs best watch for some QCs coming out here lately. Especially one that I heard has a 6 speed manual:burnout::aetsch:

Its all good Jack. I don't consider myself in your league yet bud. Soon though,soon!;)

Word:rock: Jack you've been doing this for along time in the 10....you're up there all by yourself! Were all playing catch-up from you and a few others out there.

Back