First run at the track!

You got me there... BUT my truck still seats 5, the windows roll up and down, has all the air bags, AND the stereo works !! ...:D

Dude, you have me wrong. Might came off as removing airbags, but no.
Passenger seat,rear seat, spare, subwoofer(do any still work?), rest of the stereo still works;),and didn't think I said anything about window motor removal,lol. Just easy to remove, temporary weight reduction. I'll put it back in I swear! My baby girl would not like not having a rear seat:D
Just would like to see an all out prepped for track, trap speed before I cam.;)

You got me there... BUT my truck still seats 5, the windows roll up and down, has all the air bags, AND the stereo works !! ...:D

My stero still works, I have all my air bags, and it only takes 12 minutes to change my doors.:aetsch: And I can still buy Strikers:rock:
:elefant:

My stero still works, I have all my air bags, and it only takes 12 minutes to change my doors.:aetsch: And I can still buy Strikers:rock:

i want video proof of that:p, the factory doors have to weigh a ton:dontknow:

It depends what you want out of your own truck Jerry.
I just don't care enough about my 1/4 mile times to start stripping parts and drilling holes. I did remove my spare tire and that's about it for me..

An interesting experiment would be to put my engine in your truck and watch what a 1300 pound reduction in weight would do for 1/4 mile times !!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back