For sale: My truck 05 RC with 3600 miles

Black1 said:
That brings up a question.... Todd, is it a '04 or '05? :confused: :dontknow:

And, you can pretty much consider it SOLD.... I am going to the bank tomorrow morning. :rock:

Please PM me, as I will need the VIN number. :)

Ha, financing a toy:dontknow: Bad Monkey, Bad Monkey (if that is the case):p :p :p :D :D :D

includemeout said:
Ha, financing a toy:dontknow: Bad Monkey, Bad Monkey (if that is the case):p :p :p :D :D :D

More like just shuffling some things around. ;) But, I'm not going to do shit, if Todd doesn't return my PM's. :nurse: :dontknow: :confused:

Psst. Jake. . . .

I think Earl has Todd's number, give him a call. I had Todd's number but I fkn lost it. :eek: :)

Sorry to see you have to sell, Todd. But I know that Jake will take excellent care of it!

Jake this works out for you too since you have been looking for a RC!

Hey guys, sorry, I've been out for a while, yep it's an 05, I'm in Tampa, the factory intake will also come with it, I can't sell it for less than 29, I owe 31 and it's going to eat up my x-mas bonus to pay off the difference.

oh and much appreciation and God bless for all the kind words!!! :)

SRT-11 said:
Hey guys, sorry, I've been out for a while, yep it's an 05, I'm in Tampa, the factory intake will also come with it, I can't sell it for less than 29, I owe 31 and it's going to eat up my x-mas bonus to pay off the difference.

Damn, wish I get a christmas bonus like that! :(

Sorry to hear you have to sell it.

lol I wish I got it too, I'll have to pump it into the loan to break even. bah humbug!

I have decided on a different vehicle.... Everyone, please excuse my interruption! :eek: :(

Todd's truck is VERY clean! ..... Someone will get a SWEET deal on a nice, low mileage truck! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Bump, two people interested but didn't go thru. beautiful, practically new truck only 29k.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back