For Sale Roe Supercharger, wheels and parts

Can you get me the serial number and model number on the unit. I need to see what is missing off of the unit. Thank you.

Can't find model and serial number anyone know where it is? I'm sure if you passed this link to Roe they could help you get whatever else may be needed

Roe doesn't have model/serial numbers on their units. From looking at the pics this setup is a later model unit that uses the steel diffuser plate bolted to the bottom of the supercharger versus earlier models that used aluminum diffuser plates that slid into the lower plenum. I would expect the head unit to be the later Whipple 3.4L unit versus the earlier Lysholm 3.3L unit. Unsure what injectors are shown but the basic kit from roe should have included larger than stock injectors. If you purchase the kit you will need a crank pin kit that you can buy from Roe Racing and a tune - other than that the kit looks complete.

Lightning, I will call Roe again and ask and maybe show them the photos you posted. What part of the country are you in? Just wondering about the shipping cost's etc. thank you.

Lightning, I will call Roe again and ask and maybe show them the photos you posted. What part of the country are you in? Just wondering about the shipping cost's etc. thank you.

Located in brooklyn NY, shipping is included in my price to 48 states

For the price Matt is asking I don't get what the run around is for. Even if you had to buy some parts to get it going, you're still getting a hell of a deal. And Matt is a stand up guy, as honest as they come and hella reasonable.

6 speed, no run around at all. Since i am not familiar with this supercharger and how it works on the truck I want to make sure I am not going to screw anything up. He is also unsure if it works as it came on a motor he purchased. While the $3,800 is a very good price there are a lot of unknowns with it. I want to make sure "worst case" what I'm looking at.

thanks

I agree $3,800 is a dang good price!:rock: I wouldn't sell my complete kit that's been in a box for 6 months for near that price.:eek:

6 speed, no run around at all. Since i am not familiar with this supercharger and how it works on the truck I want to make sure I am not going to screw anything up. He is also unsure if it works as it came on a motor he purchased. While the $3,800 is a very good price there are a lot of unknowns with it. I want to make sure "worst case" what I'm looking at.

thanks

If you are at all concerned about the condition of the supercharger the head unit can be sent to PSE. They do an inspection for around $175.00. Well worth the peace of mind.

Trade you a bed cover with wing and port and polished manifold painted gloss black for the supercharger lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trade you a bed cover with wing and port and polished manifold painted gloss black for the supercharger lol

Where are you located and how much for the bed cover? Is the bed cover OEM?

,Houston tx
800 Obo

Did you have it listed on facebook too? It appears that was a non-OEM cover, I was looking for an OEM one. Thanks for getting back to me.

The fastest truck ever made and nobody wants to make it faster? I thought this would be a quick sale .....

Do you have the abs-control-module-05142869ab ? I need one badly for an 05 QC

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back