FOR SALE

So this is what this forum has come to? I figured I would share the sale of my truck, so I stared a thread the other day (only one reply) plenty of wondering eyes though. Here we are today and, low and behold, another member completely low balling the value of these vehicles:dontknow: A lot has changed since I joined the club back in the day. Don't know your situation, but as a fellow owner GLWS.
Our trucks blue book at 20k its not worth more then that if you think your truck us worth 10k more then that because it has low miles or you keep it clean your delusional

Our trucks blue book at 20k its not worth more then that if you think your truck us worth 10k more then that because it has low miles or you keep it clean your delusional

First of all Mr. Delusional, my truck is listed at 24.9K, AND our trucks Blue Book from 22K to 26K depending on the condition and miles, RC or QC. Secondly, ever heard of fair market value? It's more of a accurate barometer to compare a vehicle's worth. The more sellers dump our trucks for low prices, the more the "fair market value" drops. Hence the contention between the members wanting the value of our trucks to stay high, and the members selling them low. Hope you learned something:dontknow:

Last edited:

Wow. That is why the average Auction pricing on nice, clean and well preserved trucks like ours is 40K over the last 8 years.

There are plenty of rusty, dirty, abused, grime infested engine compartment and rebuilt examples out there for people to buy for daily drivers. That is probably the low 20K range your speaking of. How much did you pay for your lowered example?

First of all Mr. Delusional, my truck is listed at 24.9K, AND our trucks Blue Book from 22K to 26K depending on the condition and miles, RC or QC. Secondly, ever heard of fair market value? It's more of a accurate barometer to compare a vehicle's worth. The more sellers dump our trucks for low prices, the more the "fair market value" drops. Hence the contention between the members wanting the value of our trucks to stay high, and the members selling them low. Hope you learned something:dontknow:
I bought mine from a dealership 2 years ago for 19k with 60k miles on it good luck getting 24k Mr everything I own is worth gold!! Just looked it up again on kbb and its exactly 18,989 in exellent condition I actually used kbb on salesman who had my truck marked at 21900 .Its just a truck bro.....and no you didnt teach me shit

Last edited:
I bought mine from a dealership 2 years ago for 19k with 60k miles on it good luck getting 24k Mr everything I own is worth gold!! Just looked it up again on kbb and its exactly 18,989 in exellent condition I actually used kbb on salesman who had my truck marked at 21900 .Its just a truck bro.....and no you didnt teach me shit

You're wrong again on the KBB value. I really don't care how much you bought your truck for, or where and how. The majority of the owners on this forum feel the same way I do. Every once in a while someone like you comes along and feels they have to be the voice of reason, or the opposition. In this case, the fact that you can't even find the trucks value on KBB speaks for itself. Next time you should take a minute before you start popping off. I'm done here.

Last edited:
You're wrong again on the KBB value. I really don't care how much you bought your truck for, or where and how. The majority of the owners on this forum feel the same way I do. Every once in a while someone like you comes along and feels they have to be the voice of reason, or the opposition. In this case, the fact that you can't even find the trucks value on KBB speaks for itself. Next time you should take a minute before you start popping off. I'm done here.
I had no problem finding it in kbb wtf are you talking about its right on there like every other vehicle lol.wow!!do i need to screen shot it and post it on here for you since your not smart enough to enter 2005 ram 1500 srt 10 in the search bar

Wow. That is why the average Auction pricing on nice, clean and well preserved trucks like ours is 40K over the last 8 years.

There are plenty of rusty, dirty, abused, grime infested engine compartment and rebuilt examples out there for people to buy for daily drivers. That is probably the low 20K range your speaking of. How much did you pay for your lowered example?
Actually my truck is in perfect condition had 60k miles on it when I bought it came lowered black satin rims new tires k&n cai. I keep it garaged and rarely drive it .....I paid 19k for it 2 years ago Im sure its still worth 19k based on common sense your truck isnt worth 25k lmao

Last edited:
Actually my truck is in perfect condition had 60k miles on it when I bought it came lowered black satin rims new tires k&n cai. I keep it garaged and rarely drive it .....I paid 19k for it 2 years ago Im sure its still worth 19k based on common sense your truck isnt worth 25k lmao

So you paid 19K from a desperate dealer based off blue book for a 60K truck with mods that do not add value. You say "perfect" condition. I'd like to see what your perception of perfect is. Post up some pictures of your ride. You know, up close, reflections, engine compartment, chassis etc. I'm sure you have seen mine. Perspective is everything.:D

I 20170531_154022.jpg

20170531_153951.jpg

Lmao yeah dealerships are always desperate lmao wow!!! Here ya go now kick rocks!!!! Im not gonna waste the time going under my truck and taking photos to prove a point.... Im not dreaming I know what my truck is realistically worth!! Its just a truck and mine is silver which I think they only made like 200 that color in 05 still only worth 20k tops

So you paid 19K from a desperate dealer based off blue book for a 60K truck with mods that do not add value. You say "perfect" condition. I'd like to see what your perception of perfect is. Post up some pictures of your ride. You know, up close, reflections, engine compartment, chassis etc. I'm sure you have seen mine. Perspective is everything.:D
No I havent seen your truck dont flatter yourself bro I dont give a shit....i posted picks just for you zoooooom in not 1 flaw on my ride keep it clean and garaged

Last edited:
What?!?, no engine pics? Interior? Too afraid to show us the chassis? No wing? What's that non-stock sticker on the side?

Clean Paint. Sure. My point is simple, you stated how your truck is in PERFECT condition and you feel that it sets the bar for average value of our trucks. Your two pictures do not represent very well. So I question your perspective.

Mine IS in Excellent, showroom condition. This is my perspective...

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/first-hand-look-billy-boat-exhaust-installation-48840/

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...Radius=25&makeCode1=DODGE&modelCode1=RAMSRT10

You on the other hand, find a truck cheap, come on here as a member for a year or so and now your claiming to be the resident expert on the condition and value of our trucks. Now that is comical. :D

:stupido2:

Last edited:
What?!?, no engine pics? Interior? Too afraid to show us the chassis? No wing? What's that non-stock sticker on the side?

Clean Paint. Sure. My point is simple, you stated how your truck is in PERFECT condition and you feel that it sets the bar for average value of our trucks. Your two pictures do not represent very well. So I question your perspective.

Mine IS in Excellent, showroom condition. This is my perspective...

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/first-hand-look-billy-boat-exhaust-installation-48840/

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...Radius=25&makeCode1=DODGE&modelCode1=RAMSRT10

You on the other hand, find a truck cheap, come on here as a member for a year or so and now your claiming to be the resident expert on the condition and value of our trucks. Now that is comical. :D

:stupido2:
Ok ok your truck is worth 25k because its yours mines worth 20k because its mine lol whatever makes you happy mr high and mighty 'my truck is cleaner then yours" who gives a shit !!!! Its still the same fucking truck!! Sticker was on there when I bought it ...I dont give 2 shits about your overpriced bb exhaust or your gay ass wing you left on your truck you may as well drive a import if you like wings lmao. Does the pink rabbits foot in your reveiw make your rruck better then mine too

Listen Junior, put up or shut up. You OBVIOUSLY have not done your research. You obtained your truck on the cheap and there IS a reason for it. You just wont disclose to the forum what that is. Your lack of photo's is revealing for starters.

My truck is worth more than the average or above average for a wide variety of reasons. Not only is it in showroom condition (as you can see ;) and don't be jealous now...), the few, CHOICE mods are not only proven, they provide more comprehensive performance overall. The B&B is HIGHLY regarded for build quality, sound and is dyno proven to obtain the highest gains from our engines (Maybe your just too cheap to get one for your truck). Combine that with additions like BBK TB, K&N drop in, Monster catch can under constant vacuum, underdrive pulley, indexed plugs with Demon coils and an awesome custom tune from Torrie to maximize A/F and timing from idle to redline?!?! As many, many members on this forum have discovered over the years that the combination yields an impressive swath of thrust these trucks do not have in stock trim, even with YOUR "hot air sucking" K&N CAI added. My truck is easily a 1/2 second quicker in the 1/4 mile with these few add on's and definitely surprised my buddy when he got his new 2017 392 Charger Scat Pack. Ohhh, he SWORE he would show me his new beautiful tail lights upon our first encounter. The look on his face as I pulled away from a dig while his renowned 392 was managing traction was priceless. Even on the highway, from a roll, he had nothing for me until we were well over 125 mph. Even then, he could only manage to pull even until he got out of it. That is just the engine mods. The JTSVP Gen II shifter adds to the drivability, the AEM wideband keeps an eye on A/F. The shift light insures I don't bounce off the limiter (the mods definitely allow the engine to rev through the range much quicker), the fresh Pirelli's, poly suspension bushings and QA-1 kicker shock ensure traction plus allow the truck to handle so much better in the twisties and high speed sweepers. NOW, The Wing. This is where I just laugh at your foolish ass. It is clear to me and many others here, you just don't get it. It is NOT about looks. If you really drive your truck over 90 m.p.h. through sweepers on uneven or smooth pavement, you will clearly see the benefits of the wings down force. Combined with the front splitter, the whole truck gets pushed down into the sweet spot of the springs and actually handles better than it does at lower speeds. I'm sure you don't know that. I mean really, if you did, your "Gay Ass Wing" (if you have it) would be ON!
Do you really think the Dodge NASCAR team did not know what they were doing when the wing was developed and why?!?!
In addition, I have ALL the stock, easily reinstalled parts right down to the original wipers (removed from my truck) including extra's like a B&M shifter in the original box. They are all stored and will go with the truck. The truck receives impeccable maintenance and has upgrades like JTSVP oil cooler lines to ensure reliability to boot. THESE are the reasons along with provenance that I feel my truck is worth more than the average or above average SRT-10 private party value on KBB and so on. It is not hard to see if you are rational and really know these trucks.

Trust me, your truck and mine are NOT "the same fucking truck" as you state. Unless you show us more (underhood and chassis etc.) I'm sure to embarrass you at a car show. On the road, I'd leave you in my wake AND as the turns come and go, I'd watch you fall farther back as you have to get out of the throttle due to oversteer or simple bounce and buck a lowered truck will do. Cause if you don't, you will bounce and trounce right into the Armco barrier or ditch. Get it yet?!?
:chain:

"I'm laughing at the superior Intellect" :D

Dude you are so bad ass your truck is so superior to mine your a pro man I wanna be just like you I wish I had your truck lnao !!! Yak yak yak keep running your mouth . I dont give 2 shits about your truck what it has or what it runs Im glad you care so much about what my truck looks like ..sounds like someone has some insecurity issues lol...

The basic logic and facts really suck don't they?!?

Like I said Junior, put up or shut up.:D
The fact that you are bolstering on a website says a lot about you (pussy)your just a loud mouth pos thinks your truck is better then everyone elses again who gives a fuck ...im not wasting my time crawling under my truck to take photos for some *** that runs a wing on his truck lmao!!! Ass clown!!

It is obvious that your not that intelligent by the way you conduct yourself. Basic, simple logic and facts do not imply "Bolstering". LOL. I mean really, unless you can show otherwise (like a simple shot of the engine compartment like most members do..), it is a simple fact that your truck does not represent the average value of these trucks. It's that simple. Yet you get quite worked up about it.
I presented a contrast to your opinion on what creates value in these trucks. You and a couple others somehow feel these trucks are not worth much because you got them cheap and they will not appreciate over time. That's a shame and based off Muscle history, quite foolish. As I've stated before, the average auction price on very nice examples of these trucks has been $40,000 over the last 8 years. With one going for 30K at Mecum earlier this year. I've personally seen these trucks at auction and can testify to what it takes to maintain value and desirability. The clean, well maintained and low mileage trucks bring top dollar. Mod value is speculative depending on the taste and desire of the potential buyer. This fly's in the face of what KBB states for value and represents a more realistic "Fair Market Value" based off condition and rarity.
I'm very content in my position on the value I have placed on my truck. I do not want to OR have to sell it. If I keep it another decade, so be it. It's an awesome ride.
You unfortunately have not presented a good argument, only vitriol. Nothing to re-enforce your position other than "you won't waste your time to crawl under your truck". Would you do so for maintenance reasons? :dontknow:
When it comes to the "Wing" comments, I just laugh man. As my previous posts have stated, "you just don't get it". :D

I challenge you to come back with something to re-enforce your argument. However, I'm sure additional "Wolf Bait" will come from your keypad. :D

Cheers!

It is obvious that your not that intelligent by the way you conduct yourself. Basic, simple logic and facts do not imply "Bolstering". LOL. I mean really, unless you can show otherwise (like a simple shot of the engine compartment like most members do..), it is a simple fact that your truck does not represent the average value of these trucks. It's that simple. Yet you get quite worked up about it.
I presented a contrast to your opinion on what creates value in these trucks. You and a couple others somehow feel these trucks are not worth much because you got them cheap and they will not appreciate over time. That's a shame and based off Muscle history, quite foolish. As I've stated before, the average auction price on very nice examples of these trucks has been $40,000 over the last 8 years. With one going for 30K at Mecum earlier this year. I've personally seen these trucks at auction and can testify to what it takes to maintain value and desirability. The clean, well maintained and low mileage trucks bring top dollar. Mod value is speculative depending on the taste and desire of the potential buyer. This fly's in the face of what KBB states for value and represents a more realistic "Fair Market Value" based off condition and rarity.
I'm very content in my position on the value I have placed on my truck. I do not want to OR have to sell it. If I keep it another decade, so be it. It's an awesome ride.
You unfortunately have not presented a good argument, only vitriol. Nothing to re-enforce your position other than "you won't waste your time to crawl under your truck". Would you do so for maintenance reasons? :dontknow:
When it comes to the "Wing" comments, I just laugh man. As my previous posts have stated, "you just don't get it". :D

I challenge you to come back with something to re-enforce your argument. However, I'm sure additional "Wolf Bait" will come from your keypad. :D

Cheers!
Dude your obsession with wanting to see my chassis is getting weird I dont swing that way bro and Im definitely not showing you my spare tire !!! Take your truck with your clean chassis and gay ass wing on it go to downtown San Francisco and Im sure you can get some dudes to show you there chassis!!! Lmao your just mad cuz I paid 19k and you paid 60k fir the same truck yeah bro your truck depreciated 40 k lmao you got ripped off bro!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back