For the lightning owners

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
so what y ou are saying then is while SRT10 owners are defending the country and busy running business's
and can take off for a nice gtg in a beautiful area of the country and sit back and enjoy a brew together

most of the lightning guys have to make sure they are not ddoing double duty in the lawn and garden area of wal mart during that part of the year?

lol....

GADodgetech said:
Its wAnt there, c'mon it aint very intimidating if you spell it wrong :eek: :eek: :eek:

yea yea... there wont be no damm speeeeeeel'in "B" when there looking that the back of my tail gate ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p :p :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
so what y ou are saying then is while SRT10 owners are defending the country and busy running business's
and can take off for a nice gtg in a beautiful area of the country and sit back and enjoy a brew together

most of the lightning guys have to make sure they are not ddoing double duty in the lawn and garden area of wal mart during that part of the year?
NOW THAT'S FUNNY AS SHIT.:D

This Multiple Lightning Owner and SRT 10 owner rides a Cub Cadet 26-hp V-twin baby..perfect platform for a GT-15 garrett Turbo Upgrade with air to air intercooler...........

I'll smoke all your asses on and off the grass.....(jk)

fun thread isn't is

Aaron

Nothing close about that... The SRT smoked his ass!! Great video!!

I'll be at Panama... that's enough for everyone to worry about.

Stink, did you ever send out that trophy for powder puffs lol.

spyder1337 said:
I'll be at Panama... that's enough for everyone to worry about.

Stink, did you ever send out that trophy for powder puffs lol.

looking foward to meeting you... :D

VIPER said:
looking foward to meeting you... :D
I'll be part of your pit crew for this one. How about that, Sanqueen and sweet cheeks together. You'll need slicks though. :)

SANTEEN said:
I'll be part of your pit crew for this one. How about that, Sanqueen and sweet cheeks together. You'll need slicks though. :)

after buying new Street Tires - i wont have the $ for Slick's and Rims lol

VIPER said:
after buying new Street Tires - i wont have the $ for Slick's and Rims lol
You cant run Bobby on street tires. That I can gaurantee you. I'll let you borrow my DR's for that run.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back