for the watch people

Well, I just got a new watch from my wife!!

I also successfully turned my oldest son into a watch ho!!! :D I gave him a nice Citizen Calibre Eco-Drive last fall when he came to see me, and I let him take home a real nice Kenneth Cole that I had, but didn't wear too much. Now, he can always be seen sporting his watches. (But, he refuses to wear them if there is even a remote chance they will get scratched! ;) )

So, here is my newest time-piece; a Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 8700...
Never pay retail!

So, now I have:
2 Movados
1 Invicta
1 Bulova
1 Special Edition Viper watch ;)
3 Citizens

:D

Attachments

• DSC_0614.jpg
    DSC_0614.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0615.jpg
    DSC_0615.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 24
I have a Tag Heuer Link for sale if any "watchoholics" are interested. I paid $1600 for it a couple of years ago, but I have no idea what it is worth now. I just had the battery replaced.

383493870.jpg

383493874.jpg

What model number is it? (Should be on the back of the case....)

Model number should look something like: WJ111X.BA0XXX

Last edited:
Black1 said:
What model number is it? (Should be on the back of the case....)

Model number should look something like: WJ111X.BA0XXX

WJ1112-0
YU3077

Black1 said:
Should be worth about $800-$950, depending on condition. :) Nice piece... they are vary popular.

Thanks. I'll try ebay.

The wifey got me a new watch for our wedding anniversary. For a while I wanted a watch to wear daily. And I've had my eyes on the Citizen Eco Drive Skyhawk AT. So she got me one. Pretty cool watch. It seems to do whole bunch of shit. It's funny. My Omega Seamaster only tells me the time and date, but cost about four times as much. Go figure.:dontknow:
IMG_4284.jpg

SANTEEN said:
The wifey got me a new watch for our wedding anniversary. For a while I wanted a watch to wear daily. And I've had my eyes on the Citizen Eco Drive Skyhawk AT. So she got me one. Pretty cool watch. It seems to do whole bunch of shit. It's funny. My Omega Seamaster only tells me the time and date, but cost about four times as much. Go figure.:dontknow:
IMG_4284.jpg

Very nice!!:rock:

QuickSilver said:
Hey Jake.... TAG. LINK

CJ1111
GT5081

Thx. Quick

What did you need to know? It's a great watch. The Link series is TAG's sports line. They are quite rugged and are built to withstand large amounts of shock (hitting a golf ball, baseball, auto racing, etc).

I couldn't find that exact model... but, the "CJ1111" range should look like this:

CJ1111.BA0576.jpg

:dontknow:

Black1 said:
What did you need to know? It's a great watch. The Link series is TAG's sports line. They are quite rugged and are built to withstand large amounts of shock (hitting a golf ball, baseball, auto racing, etc).

I couldn't find that exact model... but, the "CJ1111" range should look like this:

CJ1111.BA0576.jpg

:dontknow:
Just wondering what she went for new :confused:

The one pictured is the one I have.

Quick

QuickSilver said:
Just wondering what she went for new :confused:

The one pictured is the one I have.

Quick

Well, I'm seeing them go on the net for anywhere between $1400 and $2000. :dontknow: I don't know if I would ever buy a new (luxury) watch from a online retailer tho. REAL TAG retailers are not allowed to post prices over the net. You might pay a little more, but it's a good idea to buy at a "brick-and-mortar" retailer in your area. At least you know you are getting a NEW watch and the warranty isn't compromised. ;)

Go to a Jarred's Galleria near you. They have previously owned, but like new Tags and Rolexs at pretty good prices.

I saw a nice Carrera two tone for $2050. Looked like it had never been worn.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back