Forum access from a blackberry....

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't access the forum from my Storm 2.....only the banner loads. Any suggestions?

Just got rid of my storm 2 9550 last week for a Droid thunderbolt. After using it.for two years on this forum with no problems. It must be a browser setting. However opera mini is a far superior browser than rims. Google it and download from their site.

Have you tried to run an update for it? Maybe it's just a bugged version. Did you buy the full app or are you using the free version?

It make me always sign in to vtcoa every time its annoying so i dont use it .I paid 1.99 i think . I should try to update it though

Yeah yeah yeah.....the Storm is old school but I have never had any issues with it. No locking up, no problems whatsoever. This is the only site I have ever had issues with on it. I am not one to buy into all the hype...the Iphone and Droid can do no more than what my Storm can do.....as far as things that I need.

Just got rid of my storm 2 9550 last week for a Droid thunderbolt. After using it.for two years on this forum with no problems. It must be a browser setting. However opera mini is a far superior browser than rims. Google it and download from their site.

Did this....works...thanks!

Yeah yeah yeah.....the Storm is old school but I have never had any issues with it. No locking up, no problems whatsoever. This is the only site I have ever had issues with on it. I am not one to buy into all the hype...the Iphone and Droid can do no more than what my Storm can do.....as far as things that I need.

Trust me, your ideals would be out the window if you had to use a droid or iphone for a week. You would say - WTH was I waiting for. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back