Friday Night Showdown in Houston..

ROKTMAN said:
It was all free!:rock:

The bruises are from the ramming..............:D

Free, ehhhh - :D

Have you checked the location of the bruises?? - I don't think that's where you do the ramming !! ;)

Wifey said:
Free, ehhhh - :D

Have you checked the location of the bruises?? - I don't think that's where you do the ramming !! ;)
Those were just the tracks TO the ramming entrance..........:)

ROKTMAN said:

OMG- That is gross and disgusting - I would have expected no less!!! ;) :D

energetic said:
Good one! :p
Gotta be fair to all of our worldly members :D :D :D

Greeks Rock!! :star:

ROKTMAN said:
It was all free!:rock:

The bruises are :hahaha: from the RAMming..............:D

Wait! I think Dave made a funny with a pun! Sounds better than the Vipering:laugh:

ROKTMAN said:

Good save Dave.. It was almost like Wifey was suggesting the bruising indicated missing the ramming entrance..

I Have the first edit of the video finished... it's 32mb long and putfile only takes 25... who has a highspeed server that can host it????

Thanks,

BDIA

Yeah we really need to upload that video. I'll tell BDIA to contact you since I'll probably see him tonight.

Thanks Anthony for posting the pics. They look awesome and never mind the bruises, stretch marks or anything else. You can't see them with the lights down loooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Besides, there are only three things about her you will look at, FACE, BACK OF HER HEAD, OR HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Georgia Ken

GAVPRT4006186 said:
You can't see them with the lights down loooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Besides, there are only three things about her you will look at, FACE, BACK OF HER HEAD, OR HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Georgia Ken

It's almost like you read my mind... watch the video and look really close at the end... I mean put your face on the monitor and loooook realllllly close! :D

Thanks Kevan for hosting it....

BDIA

Ahhhh...the memories of that night.Hangin` with the boys,street racing Houston style and of course Amy,Melissa and Cassie.

Kevin,Anthony ,Trey, Ken,Ish,Zollie and all the others that night in H- Town.What a blaSSt.

How `bout we do this again in FL in JAN?:D

If we go to FL I just might drive BAD VENM down and join the fun.

ROKTMAN said:
Ahhhh...the memories of that night.Hangin` with the boys,street racing Houston style and of course Amy,Melissa and Cassie.

Kevin,Anthony ,Trey, Ken,Ish,Zollie and all the others that night in H- Town.What a blaSSt.

How `bout we do this again in FL in JAN?:D

If we go to FL I just might drive BAD VENM down and join the fun.

You have noooo Idea what you have been missing out on... All I have to say is.... V.I.P. up in the club.... (Thanks to Slow 91 of course!) You should have hung a few more days... ;)

Oh I almost have the cruise video done... I have a few more edits to make.... I just realized that there is a lot of shaky video... I guess that's what happens trying to film standing out of a sunroof at 85mph!! :D

BDIA

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back