FS: Red '05 RC $13,500 Firm

Demon 8 said:
Hope everything works out for you.
It has. After that douche from eBay didn't pay me yesterday I told the local from autotrader know he could get it. 25 minutes later I got the payoff authorization faxed from USAA. This morning FedEx sent me a delivery confirmation and my bank called. The money is in the banks hands.

Tomorrow at lunch I hand over the keys.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Still expect you in Panama City, how is the Wife and new baby?

Wife is great. Katie is 4lb 6oz and about 505 hp.
She's off all machines. No IV. Just a feeding tube. She's taking 40ml every 3 hours. That is 3 TBSP or just over an ounce.
So she's small and getting a small amount of breastmilk.
Starting this morning they try to give her a tablespoon by bottle before they put it in her tube. She did good

Momma got to breastfeed for first time to tonight. But Katie too worn out from bottles today.

Glad to hear all is well Jeff. You've been through a lot.

JeffBoyette said:
She's off all machines. No IV. Just a feeding tube. She's taking 40ml every 3 hours. That is 3 TBSP or just over an ounce.
Starting this morning they try to give her a tablespoon by bottle before they put it in her tube. She did good

Momma got to breastfeed for first time to tonight. But Katie too worn out from bottles today.
good to hear, them little ones are tough as nails. like jack said we hope to see you two in pcb in june :rock:

JeffBoyette said:

Thats great news Jeff:rock: :rock: When will you be able to take her home?

JeffBoyette said:

Glad to here some good news, on the sale and especially with the wife and baby girl!:rock:

So HAPPY your wife and daughter is doing well. :) Also glald the truck issue is resolved... :D

JeffBoyette said:

That is awesome. Mom must feel great getting to breastfeed:rock: I know through my wife what a bonding experiance it is and how good it is for the little one. Wishing you guys all the best

I met the buyer halfway since it was on my way to the hospital to see Katie. We stopped at a restaurant and waited 15 tense minutes for him. When he arrived I signed the papers and went outside to watch it crank and leave.

It was the first time I saw my truck drive without me in it. His wife for out of the car in the rain to come and thank me for making her husband happy.

I watched them leave and when I came in my wife was crying. She begged me not to sell it for months. Must be postpartum.

So we sat there quietly eating our meal only breaking the silence to share an apology and reassurance it was for the best.

JeffBoyette said:
I met the buyer halfway since it was on my way to the hospital to see Katie. We stopped at a restaurant and waited 15 tense minutes for him. When he arrived I signed the papers and went outside to watch it crank and leave.

It was the first time I saw my truck drive without me in it. His wife for out of the car in the rain to come and thank me for making her husband happy.

I watched them leave and when I came in my wife was crying. She begged me not to sell it for months. Must be postpartum.

So we sat there quietly eating our meal only breaking the silence to share an apology and reassurance it was for the best.

Glad you finally got it sold but feel sad for you at the same time...I know it would be hard for me to sell mine..:(

Glad your new family member is doing well
Sorry the 10 is gone. You can buy another later.

JeffBoyette said:

What the heck is it about these trucks that we love so much?? I have never owned any vehicle in my lifetime that I have become so attached to! Jeff I'll bet you will have another some time soon, so sorry to see you have to sell it.

I hear u on that, I miss my truck like crazy... Hope I can get another soon

glad you got it sold jeff, like to see a young man with his priotities straight. youll make a great dad, youll find another one when the time is right.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back