FS: Red '05 RC $13,500 Firm

zen garage said:
its market value for a 90k miles truck...babied or beat on, its gonna need a rebuild

01/05/10 FAAO Lease $15,000 53,099 Avg SILVER 10G 6 Yes
12/29/09 STATESVL Regular $20,500 28,253 Above BLACK 10G 6 Yes
12/22/09 LAS VEGA Lease $13,500 61,272 Avg RED 10G 6 Yes
12/15/09 FAAO Regular $17,000 65,463 Avg RED 10G 6 Yes
12/09/09 DALLAS Regular $21,600 17,846 Above RED 10G A Yes
12/03/09 FRDKBURG Regular $15,000 65,383 Avg RED 10G 6 Yes

This is a hell of a deal, I wish I could talk the wife into letting me get it!
Good luck with the sale, Jeff, and our family continues to pray for yours!

zen garage said:
I live by Manheim...It is truly the only true barometer of market pricing and condition.
I'm not concerned with auction prices in Manheim. But I'm in no position to take your $11k offer especially the way you offered it.
At my 13,500, you would have the cheapest clean titled unwrecked srt-10 in the whole damn country. But for 11k I would part out the engine, transmission and alternator bolt and keep the truck as a lawn ornament.

zen garage said:
I live by Manheim...It is truly the only true barometer of market pricing and condition.

I dont mean to be an ass but you are pissin jeff off and you should just leave it alone....:dontknow:

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
I dont mean to be an ass but you are pissin jeff off and you should just leave it alone....:dontknow:

What he said, you can't force sale!!! Everybody knows the truck is worth more than 13,500 but the ecenomy is preventing anybody from getting it.

kennygene said:
What he said, you can't force sale!!! Everybody knows the truck is worth more than 13,500 but the ecenomy is preventing anybody from getting it.
correct 11500 is a insult, i gave 14 for mine and its no where near as clean as jeff''s truck. hope the family is doing ok jeff.

Like ive said many times already... if I had the credit to pull it id be on it ... but my credit is fcked thx to my ex..... but oh well.... GOOD LUCK JEFF

Man i've got the credit, and it would be like 290 a month. That would make them both together around 650 per month................

Jeff, i'm working on a few coworkers still..... Maybe i'll start working on my wife ;)

bigike said:
Man i've got the credit, and it would be like 290 a month. That would make them both together around 650 per month................

Jeff, i'm working on a few coworkers still..... Maybe i'll start working on my wife ;)
:rock: let me know when and if you have a solid lead, and i will hold it for you.
Im getting 10-15 calls a day and a few emails from ebay, craigslist and autotrader. But still no money in my hand.

Middle of Feb im trading it and my wifes car at the dealership and getting her an affordable used SUV. If someone from this forum is trying to make it happen, i will hold it!

Jeff I had inquired seriously about your truck the other day and still awaiting a response on the questions I had asked you.

Truck sold on ebay last night at $14,101 when i dropped the reserve.:rock:

This is my first item ive sold on ebay. How does this whole closing the sale process work. Can the buyer change his mind?

yes the buyer can change his mind or back out on the deal.... but good luck on it going thru man...

how do you get the money? what's the point of having an auction when a buyer can change his mind.

Usually you would tell the buyer that they have 24 hrs to send you a deposit on the vehicle that is nonrefundable(generally around $500).... Then they pay the rest whenever they come get the truck (usually a week or you keep the deposit and they dont get the truck)

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Usually you would tell the buyer that they have 24 hrs to send you a deposit on the vehicle that is nonrefundable(generally around $500).... Then they pay the rest whenever they come get the truck (usually a week or you keep the deposit and they dont get the truck)
So when i talk to the buyer i ask for a deposit $500 (via paypal?)?
I dont remember clicking anything about a deposit when i registered it on ebay. Seems better to have some paper trail on a "nonrefundable" deposit.

I still have it listed on autotrader and a few other sites, and really dont want to take it down till i have the money and see the brake lights on the horizon.

Sorry man money is so tight these days...I wish I could come up with a few more $$$ that I am short...have things for sale....but nobody has any $$$ they all want to trade!

Maybe with people getting tax money it will help move this sale along.

Yes deposit is via paypal or cashiers check... then the rest should be paid within a week or so... really these details are your decision

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back