FS: Red '05 RC $13,500 Firm

You need to communicate with the buyer. but if you dont have it listed as the terms of your auction they can back out of it either way and all you can do is list negative feedback as far as I know. but if they want the truck then talk to them and work out a deal thats acceptable to you both. the cars i bought on ebay i paid the $$$ at the time of pick up. i didnt pay anything before hand. did you check their feedback? how many transactions on ebay in the last year and their positive and negative feedback?

1. Deposit must be listed in auction with a time frame after sale
2. Pickup and full payment must be in auction terms as well
3. Buyer and seller should have contact within 48 hours of sale end or usually the buyer is not going through with the deal
4. You CAN get your Final Value Fees back after a long slow process.
5. The buyer CAN still leave you negative feedback!!!!!

if the buyer has no feedback and you didnt check the box where no one with negative feedback can bid then its 50/50 if you get your money.

if the buyer starts asking you for personal information without depositing any money via paypal dont give him your info,speak to him on the phone,make sure you never give your ss number,date of birth

I gave him my phone number by email yesterday. He still hasn't called. But he emailed me this morning saying he is applying for loan today. I'm nervous.

JeffBoyette said:
I gave him my phone number by email yesterday. He still hasn't called. But he emailed me this morning saying he is applying for loan today. I'm nervous.
doesnt even have the funds availble the truck is not gonna get sold to this guy good luck on your ventures and you should have posted up if you did not know how ebay works!!!!!!!

Funds have to available before he bids unless arrangements are made with you first. Relist your truck.

I would offer you 5k cash:D but I figure you would tell me to fukk off:p

seriously bud, if you dont hear from him tommorrow..............kenny is right , relist;)

JeffBoyette said:

Thats BS man, If they are a serious buyer then they have funds arranged in advance if they are bidding on a high $ item. Good communication is a must on Ebay. That being said I sold an 08 Vette to a first time Ebayer and he had no idea what to do after he won the auction but he still got a loan quickly and made the deal work.

I would push him immediatly for a nonrefundable deposit to hold the truck for him and let him try to get a loan.

If it goes through have your financial institution hold the truck title and his bank wire funds with your instructions to overnight the title once funds have cleared. That way it takes the two parties out of it and you can let the banks verify funds and that everything is legit. Good luck, he should be able to get financing at that price, it's a steal!

Send a second chance offer!!!! Don't get dissapointed if he doesn't bite, most buyers won't buy on second chance but, I'd try it.

Yeah i read up on the second chance offer. It advises me to wait 4 days after contacting the buyer via email through ebay. So i sent him another email and ill just wait. I still have it listed on the other sites, and recieve a few calls a day about it.

After 4 days, start an unpaid item case. It will take a little while but, you can get your final value fees back.

Had a buyer from autotrader. He's 2 hours away. Been talking for days. I sold him the truck this morning. His bank usaa called and got my banks account number and payoff and are wiring the money. Its a done deal! Money in today truck gone tomorrow.

JeffBoyette said:
Had a buyer from autotrader. He's 2 hours away. Been talking for days. I sold him the truck this morning. His bank usaa called and got my banks account number and payoff and are wiring the money. Its a done deal! Money in today truck gone tomorrow.
congrats, someone got a good deal. hope the family is doing ok jeff.

I spent yesterday detailing interior and today washing and waxing. Giving her a last bath was the weirdest feeling. Wanted the new owner to have the best first impression so I know he will treat her good. Got an egg in my throat when I stepped back to admire the finished product. Hope I don't get all choked up when I pass the keys.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back