Gen 3 intake manifolds

That's just the runners finished sir. ;-)
My track results prove my work :)

not trying to bust your chops but all forums are full of BS HP claims on parts .You also busted up on others for doing the same damn thing you are doing now . ! Just Saying ! peace out !

not trying to bust your chops but all forums are full of BS HP claims on parts .You also busted up on others for doing the same damn thing you are doing now . ! Just Saying ! peace out !

Never busted on others for porting? You seem to only sign on when you wanna post BS! My claims are in my track times as well as others including Trainmam so go back to whatever keeps you entertained on the other forum bud.

you have no proof of that either ,False advertising . you are making claims you have no proof of HP gains ,90% of track times is a driver thing plain and simple .I just ask to see the proof of 30 hp gain for the price. I don't think my request is out of line .Hell you prove to me you get a 30hp gain from your so called porting I will buy one from you right now .:D

Yup my truck hits the track often :)
When does yours run ? Car shows? Get a life and go back to the other forum where people care what you stir up. You're an old whiney bastard really. Ain't nobody got time for dat!!

Wtf...I thought u died a couple months back :confused:

Never busted on others for porting? You seem to only sign on when you wanna post BS! My claims are in my track times as well as others including Trainmam so go back to whatever keeps you entertained on the other forum bud.

Never bad mouth porting ,my request is just to see were you came up with 30 hp,I stand by what I said ,Show me the proof of a 30 hp gain and Ill buy one from you right now !And Trainmans porting looks nothing like what you have posted here !And he posted PROOF of his gains .

And you did not Mind my BS when you needed parts off my black truck to get home one weekend .

Last edited:
What i love is when someone disappears says they want nothing to do with any forum fires to another forum where everyone strokes each other then out of the blue show up talking shit, about a vendors product or their hp gains, all the while in previous post used to get mad at people for trolling that is currently going on.

I Have a GREAT idea IRONHEAD if you don't want to by the vendors product stfu about the vendors product, isn't that what you used to scream about to others.

Scott if they ain't hatin you ain't doing something right.

Ironhead is right on this one guys...
Let's see the dyno sheet of a ported intake making 30hp...until then it is just:bs:
I don't care if stock or head and cam combo...

Last edited:
There's a good 20-30 HP in a good port job. Will compliment ported heads and a cam nicely and really shine!

Looks like I posted 20-30 HP gains? Looks like I also said really shines with ported heads and cam! Ironhead you wanna spit some truth instead of coming over here cause "your boy" asked you to stir shit?
Yeah you let me borrow 1 U joint strap 3 years ago to help me get 250 miles back home since you had a spare differential laying there and "whined" about that in front of other members!! You were worried so much about getting your $7.50 u- joint strap back from me that you hesitated for an hour before finally saying yes! WTF? I was happy you let me use it, but swore that day on I wouldn't ask you for a prayer if I needed it.

So go run back to your other forum you troll and leave VTCOA to real men and women that have no issue helping another out in time of need. Isn't that what humanity and friendship is about?
Now I understand why you can't go to any GTGs around H town anymore and why kids have threatened you and your wifey. You start running your mouth and don't know when to mute yourself.

Good luck in your future ventures but please stay out of mine! :party:

Last edited:
I don't think without doing head work a ported intake would do much.
But I have been wrong once
I tried calling to order an under drive pulley the other day and never got a return call
Will be doing before and after dyno tuning to give real results

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

I didn't get a call or message but did talk to Justin about pulleys and I'm out of them at the moment. Gonna put up a post to get interest on the next batch :)
Appreciate your interest though.

I don't know why James acts like tht
I know he was molested as a kid multiple times that might have something to do with his outbursts he is just crying out for attention.

Dom

I don't know why James acts like tht
I know he was molested as a kid multiple times that might have something to do with his outbursts he is just crying out for attention.

Dom

It's all good, can't please em all and and he has no interest in my parts, just sent over by his friend to stir shit up. All part of business on the Internet I guess.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back