Gen 3 intake manifolds

"Bra" I said "and really shining with a can And ported heads. I also go by track times and not dyno numbers so it was a guesstimate, hence "20-30 HP" will it reflect that in RWHP on a dyno? No!! Will it reflect on a dyno, Yes! Will it reflect on the track ET and MPH wise. Yes

I swear that i said the same thing Scott in an earlier thread but we must have some illiterate posters who just read what they want and not the stated thread than make jackass comments without still going to reread the thread

Last edited:
Did they cut that one open ,I seem to remember someone had done that then welded it back together but I don't remember who it was .I do remember the pics of the inside of yours and that puppy was one smooth mother ,I tried to buy the second one they did but someone beat me to the punch, and they wanted 1500 bucks for it but because of your posted results I was game . :(

No, mine was not cut open, they had a method of reaching all the runners without cutting. If you search the thread "ported manifold results" there are several pictures. Plus video.

No, mine was not cut open, they had a method of reaching all the runners without cutting. If you search the thread "ported manifold results" there are several pictures. Plus video.

Post a link old man or have your girlfriend brad do it ahahhaahah

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back