gen 4 heads

moparracing thanks for digging that up, still no word on a kit though

Greg Good has watched this thread a couple times, you should give him a call also , one of the greatest head porters in the united states:rock:

cant find his webiste, but shoot him a pm, I notice he is on here now and then , it may take a couple days or so for him to respond,but I would love for him to chime in, he is def one of the greatest head porters around, :rock: :rock:

He doesn't have a website, but here's his address

6010-B West 34th ST Houston, TX 77092

and phone number.

713-290-1103

From viperclub forums.

I heard some things about heads in a couple of other threads including strikers but how much rwhp can be made with ported heads and a cam and whats the cost looking like?...I would like to know actual dyno # comparison between stock and ported heads/cams...If one of yall contact Mr. Greg Good can you please post the details....

NickGuyver said:
He doesn't have a website, but here's his address

6010-B West 34th ST Houston, TX 77092

and phone number.

713-290-1103

From viperclub forums.

thanks for the info i'll give him a shout as soon as i get a chance it would be interesting to see what he could get for hp compared to the strickers and for how much money, still would like see more about that arrow kit :rock:

Last edited:
Troy's QC SRT said:
I heard some things about heads in a couple of other threads including strikers but how much rwhp can be made with ported heads and a cam and whats the cost looking like?...I would like to know actual dyno # comparison between stock and ported heads/cams...

540 wheel with properly ported Gen III heads, regular support equipment (like headers and exhaust, a tune etc.) and a matching cam through a MANUAL transmission is realistic. Take around 30 off for an automatic transmission (truck). You CAN however compensate with a cam grind that produces torque over h.p.
I am referring to a pump gas engine and a cam profile that will work with your factory e.c.u. Nothing too raunchy...

I think the most important thing here is the actual POWER gains you get with the heads/cam you choose, regardless of the flow numbers...

Ronnie

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back